Options

It's outta here !

murdatapesmurdatapes Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
Great feeling to PASS! ! Iv'e been studying for 3 months. I get more nervous waiting on to see if I passed or not than going into the test. I was in that chair for almost the whole time. head hurts like always leaving there. cant talk enough about how this board helped me pass, and pass the other exams i have taken. sometimes thank yous are not enough, but thanks.

Psoasman: thanks for the tip on reading from the bottom then go up. that helped me on every question.

I studied with the MS 70-293 online book from safari and mike meyers passport (job pays for it), and cbt's.

time to move on though. start studying for 70-294 tomorrow.

thanks

peace
Next up
CIW Web Foundations Associatef(Knock out some certs before WGU)
ITIL Intermediate Service Operations

Comments

• Options
    genXrcistgenXrcist Member Posts: 531
    Well done! Was this your 1st attempt? What was your score if you don't mind sharing? Good job on tough material!
    1) CCNP Goal: by August 2012
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Starting to study for 294 tomorrow? What, are you going to celebrate tonight or something? drunken_smilie.gif

Congratulations!
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on passing. Glad the tip helped you. Good luck on the 294.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    It's too bad I missed that tip Psoasman. I wonder if I'd still be married if I had applied a similar technique to my wife.

Please disregard that. That is totally the beer talking drunken_smilie.gif
  • Options
    murdatapesmurdatapes Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    thanks yall !
    genXrcist wrote: »
    Well done! Was this your 1st attempt? What was your score if you don't mind sharing? Good job on tough material!

Oh 740 Gen. yup first attempt. that Psoasman tip really helped out, cause you get right to the meat of the question. easier to bust out what the question is really asking. seems like i understood it better. try it, it helps. but i think all of my exams are hard so it's a blessing and decent studying to come out like this.
    dynamik wrote:
    It's too bad I missed that tip Psoasman. I wonder if I'd still be married if I had applied a similar technique to my wife.

Please disregard that. That is totally the beer talking

no comment! but i want to so bad :)
    Next up
    CIW Web Foundations Associatef(Knock out some certs before WGU)
    ITIL Intermediate Service Operations
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    ...I'm smiling as I write this...:D

consider it disregarded... icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »

Damn, I wish I thought of that line.icon_razz.gif