Options

Passed today :-)

DejanDejan Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed today with score of 1000 :icon_smile.gif I didn't believe to my eyes.

Lp. Dejan :icon_smile.gif

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Congrats! Great score!! I didn't know you could get that high......
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    Holy cow, what a score. is 1000 is the perfect score?

What did you do? I mean study materials did you used?

Congrats :)
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    :D Congrats, Nice score.
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
  • Options
    4SG4SG Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    bowing.gif Congratulations! You can’t beat that. bowing.gif
  • Options
    GoodhopeGoodhope Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats! That is a most excellent score!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    BulletToothTonyBulletToothTony Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I thought scoring only went up to 900? At any rate, congrats, thats a great score.
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    Congrat!!! this is wonderful. I will appreciate getting some sort of hint from you regarding the exam, like materials u used and how the questions seemed to you :):)
    Knowledge is life
  • Options
    I studied :

- Sybex : Windows XP Professional Study Guide
    - MS Press : Microsoft Windows XP Professional Training Kit
    - some 250 to 300 questions which I collected from different web sites

I started with Sybex book. Easy to read and understand. To easy to be true. Sow lets try some questions from Microsoft book - barley answered 2/3 of the them. OK I need more. Restart - read the Microsoft book.

OK now I’m ready. Lets try some questions from ****. Again only 2/3 suqsesful. And what is worst for ¼ of questions I can find answer in books I have (GPO, Gpupdate, Gpresult, IE Security, troubleshooting Wireless, configuring IIS). Some are mentioned but nothing what will help to answer the questions.

Next Step : Read the answers for questions and tray to understand them. Read the Reference Microsoft Knowledge Base Article for the answers.

IMPORTANT !!! If you think that is almost impossible that such question can be in test. You are wrong. Read and understand.

In the end books will get you to 2/3 off the way. To pass you need 70% on test. 2/3 is only 66%. Get your hands on every question you see. You need them to find what are you missing.

• Options
    lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    Ooh, the sound of one's credibility disappearing.... icon_evil.gif
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
  • Options
    allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    Next Step : Read the answers for questions and tray to understand them. Read the Reference Microsoft Knowledge Base Article for the answers.

How do you know the Reference number or Q##### of the answer? Is that included on your study material??

Its nice if every question and the correct answer have a reference base on Microsoft Knowledge Base. :)
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
  • Options
    4SG4SG Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Please tell me you don’t mean braindumps.
  • Options
    It would be nice if every correct answer have a reference in Microsoft Knowledge Base. But some do. For example :

Q140058 - Security log reaches it's size limitation and causes a system halt
    Q301527 - Configure a computer to receive Remote Assistance offers

And in Q324731 you will find nice Support WebCast for ICF and links to other ICF Q##### stuff.

Problem with classical braindumps on web that they don't include explanations for correct answers. But with help of search on MS web you can find answers.

And of course free demo practice exams if they are any good include explanation.

• Options
    sharpmi1sharpmi1 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Braindumps are no good man, makes the rest of us who actually know the material worth just a little less in an already degrading field (IS). Congrats, aren't you glad you cheated? icon_sad.gif

Sharpton Out
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Ummm, forgive the newbie to the IT world, but what exactly are "brain ****"?

I thought I saw them on the net during my A+ study, but I never really paid any attention to them. Could someone please explain this to me? Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    wylie24wylie24 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the awsome score....What do you think you would have gotten if you did not **** and use ****??? Do you think you would have passed??? icon_evil.gif

Just passing with a narrow margin by studying (legitimatly) and getting practice is better than getting the perfect score by the use of ****.

I have never aced an exam and actually my last exam (security+) I just made it by about 50 points but I studied my butt off and feel good about EARNING them.

Ummm, forgive the newbie to the IT world, but what exactly are "brain ****"?

**** are a way of cheating because people post actual questions and answers on the net so that you can memorize them to assist you in passing. They are illegal and people have lost their certs and been fined because of them.
    Helpful Hint
    > When your brain leaks out of your ears, you need to stop reading and play a game!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    wylie24 wrote:

**** are a way of cheating because people post actual questions and answers on the net so that you can memorize them to assist you in passing. They are illegal and people have lost their certs and been fined because of them.

Thank you for the clarification. This is good to know.