Options

Second time around

BulletToothTonyBulletToothTony Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
I feel like I am on cloud nine right now. Not only did I pass this time, but I did it in that aweful testing center that I took my Net+ in. Same situation, but I passed and I cannot wait to tackle 290!

Now, I can be a little more active on this site again. After the fail, I nailed myself to books and notes, it was a great kick in the a** that I needed.

Good luck to all others who come across this exam and thanks to all those who helped out along the way.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass, and a great effort!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Nice job on the pass! :D
  • Options
    allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    congratz :)
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
  • Options
    BulletToothTonyBulletToothTony Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you everybody for the kind words. I must say, going into yesterdays test knowing what to expect was alot easier than going in there thinking there were going to be 110 question, like Cramsessions says there is going to be. Funny thing is, I didn't get any of the same questions that I had last time around. But now I guess I am on the same block as everyone else, waiting around for M$ to send me the welcome kit.

On a side note, I have one questions about MCSA 2003? After I pass 290, does that mean I have my MCSA because I have passed 270, and have my A+ and Net+? Or do I have to pass 290 and another core before I can use my A+/Net+ combo?

Thanks again, the people on this site are what really make it so great!
  • Options
    mwgoodmwgood Member Posts: 293
    On a side note, I have one questions about MCSA 2003? After I pass 290, does that mean I have my MCSA because I have passed 270, and have my A+ and Net+? Or do I have to pass 290 and another core before I can use my A+/Net+ combo?

You will also need 291 before you are MCSA.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    I join others in congratulating you :):D
    Knowledge is life