Options

Booked ICND1

tenroutenrou Member Posts: 108
Got ICND1 booked for a week on Friday. Should be interesting because It's my first CISCO exam and I hear they're a lot harder than the microsoft equivalent.

Any good material I should be looking over prior to this exam?

I've read the odom ICND1 book and I've watched CBT Nuggets ICND1 multiple times. I think I know the material pretty well. Subnetting I'm good with, I've been doing it for a while, just not on Cisco equipment.

Comments

• Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    If you can, I would check out the train signal videos. They are pretty detailed. If you have been doing it for awhile you should be good to go! Good luck, let us know how it goes!!!!!!!
  • Options
    captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
    Just remember to watch your time. If you're taking more than ten minutes on a sim question, move on. You do get partial credit. Good luck! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    In addition, I'd review subnetting if your not 100% comfortable with it. I have read a lot of peoples' posts recommending to know subnetting inside and out.
  • Options
    bubble2005bubble2005 Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ensure that you know simple debugs and the different console modes. Since you have subnetting down-packed you are good with that. This may seem a bit cheesy but most people get caught up on this one. Ensure that you are mentally prepared and if its something that you do not know, you do not freeze up on the test and start rushing due to time. Rellaxxxxxx.
    Think Big Stay Focus: In the midst of all situations, think positive.:thumbup: