70-646 pass

Took 70-646 this Saturday, passed w/ a 925. Found it pretty easy, but I did a lot of prep for this one. I used the MS training kit, as well as the practice tests included. I also used SelfTest software, but those tests were way harder and I found the tests included in the training kit to be more in line w/ the actual exam.

Going to take a break for a little while before going for MCITP:EA, waiting for the Win7 exam to come out since I really don't want to take a Vista exam. May pick up an Exchange MCTS as well.

Comments

• bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif Excellent score too.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • pennystraderpennystrader Member Posts: 155
    Good work SRTMCSE on passing the 70-646. I am also currently studying for this exam. I am using the CBT Nuggets and ExamForce question to prepare. I failed this test the first time but was not prepared enough and felt bad going into the exam but took it for $25 bucks before and had to take it before the deadline ran out. I am preparing more like I normally would for an exam now. I plan on putting it behind me in the very near future.

The more knowledge one obtains the more there is too accumulate.....

• jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • SRTMCSESRTMCSE Member Posts: 249
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I still have to google these new exam numbers; I have no clue which is which icon_lol.gif

Congrats!
    Tell me about it! And they're all out of order, I remember w/ the full MCSE track they were rather chronological.
  • stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    Great score dude, well done.
  • draineydrainey Member Posts: 261
    Congrats and nice score!!!
    The irony truly is strange that you're the only one you can change. -- Anthony Gomes
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • shimonishimoni Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi There,

Is there any sims in this exam ?

Simon

MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, MCITP:SA, MCITP:EA
  • BradHBradH Member Posts: 160
    I believe that is it is the multi-choice based exam... nothing like 83-640.
    EA Path - 70-643 - Passed - 70-680 - Passed - 70-647 - To Complete
    shimoni wrote: »
    Hi There,

Is there any sims in this exam ?

Simon

no sims, straight multiple choice. i haven't even had the opportunity to take a Microsoft exam w/ sims on them. Took my MCSE exams before they introduced sims and haven't seen any in the 2 I've taken since May (70-649, 70-646).
  • dfosbennerdfosbenner Member Posts: 106
    Good job, that's a good score. I passed it last month w/ 875. I'm working on 649 now.
    MCTS
    MCITP: SA & EA
    MCSE: NT, 2000, 2003
    MCSA: 2000, 2003