Options

Have you taken the GMAT test?

binarysoulbinarysoul Member Posts: 993
I just wonder if you (or someone you know) have taken the GMAT test. It's a rigorous test and I want to find out how you prepared and/or handled the test.

I know it's rare someone here would have taken it, but to quote Elaine from Seinfeld, "Strangers things have happened".

Comments

• Options
    GAngelGAngel Member Posts: 708 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've taken it once 680 score a few years ago. 1 hour a day for about 2 mths (had other things going on).
    I used the book they release yearly plus a few others specifically tailored to each of the three sections. Focus on the area you're weakest most which is usually the quantitative section. The LSAT seems a much harder test after looking it over.

I know here when i tryed to book the exam about 2 mths before almost all of the spaces were filled up everywhere around me. Might want to take that into consideration.
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I took the GMAT a few years back. I have 1 year left for my MBA. I'm actually trying to tie my technical skills with business skills to get ahead and maybe one day become a CIO/CTO. I think it's a nice blend of both worlds. I studied for about 2 months as well constantly every day. I don't remember what I scored but it was fairly average. I had an interview to get into business school and that by itself got me in....the GMAT score for me was just to prove I can take a comprehensive exam, etc.

Good luck!!!
  • Options
    brianeaglesfanbrianeaglesfan Member Posts: 130
    I took it with just a little preparation and scored a 690, more than enough to get me into the master's program I was interested in. They send you a disk with study material, practice tests, etc. on it when you register, this was more than enough for me.
    Complete: MSMIS, MBA, EPIC certified
    In progress: CPHIMS, CAPM
  • Options
    binarysoulbinarysoul Member Posts: 993
    Thanks guys! You took GMAT, but you forgot to add it to your certification list here :)