Another Pass Thread

Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
Hey everyone, on a whim I scheduled and passed this test with a 884. Pretty dang good score I think considering the material.

To anyone taking this test or it's MCITP ilk I would really focus on a few key areas that got me
1) Describing the steps of AD and AD Object restoration. You need to know the steps to the letter.
2) Really know a lot more about NT4/2000 domains that you would expect. No little detail seems to go unnoticed.
3) Very sim heavy but nothing that was scary. if you have ever setup a multi forest, multi domain multi site network then you'll do fine

On to 70-297 then maybe get my Linux feet wet.
-Daniel

Comments

  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Daniel333 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I a whim I scheduled and passed this test with a 884. Pretty dang good score I think considering the material.

    To anyone taking this test or it's MCITP ilk I would really focus on a few key areas that got me
    1) Describing the steps of AD and AD Object restoration. You need to know the steps to the letter.
    2) Really know a lot more about NT4/2000 domains that you would expect. No little detail seems to go unnoticed.
    3) Very sim heavy but nothing that was scary. if you have ever setup a multi forest, multi domain multi site network then you'll do fine

    On to 70-297 then maybe get my Linux feet wet.


    grats daniel! Being in the midst of studying for this same exam, this really gives me more drive to get this done.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

    :study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,090
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

    You make those dang Microsoft thingies sound easy icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,314 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Hey now, don't go giving Snadam any false hope. ;) Knowing you, I'm sure you busted your ass when it came to studying.

    Congratulations on the pass! It's nice to see you still plugging away. You gotta validate all the awesomeness every once in awhile :D
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Senior Member Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on passing!! this gives me some more material to go over before I sit the exam.
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    Hey now, don't go giving Snadam any false hope. ;) Knowing you, I'm sure you busted your ass when it came to studying.

    Congratulations on the pass! It's nice to see you still plugging away. You gotta validate all the awesomeness every once in awhile :D

    meh, Ill take what I can get... icon_lol.gif
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

    :study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,314 ■■■■■■■■□□
    snadam wrote: »
    meh, Ill take what I can get... icon_lol.gif

    That's what your wife told me last night!*

    You know, it hurts seeing you on TE and not on MSN. What's the deal? icon_cry.gif

    *Wait, I can't tell if I insulted her, you, and/or me icon_scratch.gif
  • randsmountneyrandsmountney Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I sit this Saturday. How many sims did you have? What study material did you use for this exam? Hope my luck is as good as yours.
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    That's what your wife told me last night!*

    You know, it hurts seeing you on TE and not on MSN. What's the deal? icon_cry.gif

    *Wait, I can't tell if I insulted her, you, and/or me icon_scratch.gif


    you're such an interesting individual, that I lose track of studying icon_lol.gif

    and as far as the insults, it hurts just me icon_redface.gificon_wink.gif
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

    :study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • msnelgrovemsnelgrove Member Posts: 167
    Congrats on the pass! I just finished reading the mspress book and am now moving into the lab/transcender portion of my studying. I am taking my test next week and I will be sure to focus on those areas!
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass Daniel, and a very good score too.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
Sign In or Register to comment.