Options

Pulling the trigger (v4 written beta)..

Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
Hey guys, hope all is well. Tentatively, on September 8th I'm going to give the R&S written (beta) a go. Am I ready? Maybe, maybe not..but the price is right, and if I pass, I'm golden. If not, I take it again before Christmas (my original goal). I won't find out my pass/fail status till after my wedding...so hopefully I'll come back from Jamaica to good news :)

Comments

• Options
    kryollakryolla Member Posts: 785
    Good Luck I was thinking the same thing but then I looked at the blue print again and decided there was too much info I didnt know at the IE level but its only what 50 bucks.
    Studying for CCIE and drinking Home Brew
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck -- with both passing the exam and the wedding!! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    kryolla wrote: »
    Good Luck I was thinking the same thing but then I looked at the blue print again and decided there was too much info I didnt know at the IE level but its only what 50 bucks.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly..$50! It IS a lot of new info, but we'll see. Worst case scenario I learn some new stuff and retake the test. Of course I'm planning on a pass, but anything can happen.
  • Options
    jason_lundejason_lunde Member Posts: 567
    Good luck man! What are you thinking your weakest areas are in comparison with the blueprint?
  • Options
    I'm probably weakest with BGP and IP services to be honest. It's already looking questionable to take it on the 8th, as my work is looking shady about giving me any time off until mid sept...we'll see.