Options

Whats your dressing code ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Smart casual for me. Used to have casual fridays but our dept canned that idea. However, the rest of the building are allowed casual fridays icon_sad.gif If there's any external outings then its smart clothing.
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Pash wrote: »
    me on the way to work. Thats a smart day for me as well.

Pash, didn't I buy you a drink on Friday night? :D
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    bellheadbellhead Member Posts: 120
    Collared shirt, non holey blue jeans and steel toes boots. The boots are by far the only major requirement as the work enviroments I am in are dangerous.
  • Options
    vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Usually a (business-type) polo and Dockers with casual shoes. (No sneakers) icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    blargoe wrote: »
    Collar shirt, no sneakers, nothing tattered or raggedy. Anything else goes.

Same here.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    I work IT for a video game company, pants are barely a requirement for the office dress code. Seriously, mostly shorts or jeans, sometimes (rarely) slacks. We tend to lean towards t-shirts, but some people like the polos and button-downs. It's really only our production and business-development departments that ever have to worry about dressing up.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    UnixGeekUnixGeek Member Posts: 151
    When I go out to a client site, I dress at least as well as the employees, which can mean anything from business casual to suit and tie. When I'm working from home, which is more often than not, the official dress code is shorts and a t-shirt.
  • Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    bertieb wrote: »
    Pash, didn't I buy you a drink on Friday night? :D

You probably did, although that said, in my little world its very common for blokes with underpants on their heads and sticks up their noses to buy me drinks on Friday nights! I have a good pub/club choice!
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Business casual for me.

Dress pants, polo or dress shirt. No ties needed.

I work for a school district, this is my 2nd school district i've worked at.

The last one I could wear jeans, tshirt... anything apart from shorts and a hat.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    rsuttonrsutton Member Posts: 1,029 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I work in a law firm, everyone wears slacks, button ups and shiny shoes.