Options

Scheduled for Sept 10

Geek1969Geek1969 Member Posts: 100 ■■□□□□□□□□
I scheduled my appointment with the beast today. Have been studying for this on and off for 6 months now using CBT Nuggets, MS Press and Transcender. Home lab with 2 servers, desktop and laptop. Plan to run through labs in MS Press book again for DNS & RRAS as they seem to be the most often reported focuses of others experiences. Any advice on areas/items to focus on in addition?
WIP:
ROUTE

Comments

• Options
    knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
    Im starting the study marathon for this. All I can say is good luck!
    70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
    MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development

• Options
    loxleynewloxleynew Member Posts: 405
    knownhero wrote: »
    Im starting the study marathon for this. All I can say is good luck!

what is a study marathon? lol
  • Options
    Geek1969Geek1969 Member Posts: 100 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Passed this morning --1st try. 905/1000. It wasn't at all what I was expecting. Reminded me of the 290 exam. Lots of DNS, 4-5 RRAS, rest security, ip addressing etc. MS Press, CBT Nuggets & Transcender worked for me. Formatting my DC now to begin 293.
    WIP:
    ROUTE
  • Options
    gregsnowgregsnow Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am also going to be taking the exam in the next month. Any advice from those of you who have recently passed the exam? I need it!
    The last time I tried the exam in January I was blow away over my failure and was so confused. Over the past several months I have reviewed the material and I'm ready to take it again for better or worse. Thank you.
  • Options
    mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Geek1969 wrote: »
    Passed this morning --1st try. 905/1000. It wasn't at all what I was expecting. Reminded me of the 290 exam. Lots of DNS, 4-5 RRAS, rest security, ip addressing etc. MS Press, CBT Nuggets & Transcender worked for me. Formatting my DC now to begin 293.

Thats excellent congrats!! icon_cool.gif

I bet you are having a beer this weekend then?

I was expecting more rras than you mentioned! oh well... better carry on practising subnetting then icon_study.gif!!!!