How to 'celebrate' dynamik's 10,000th post?

2»

Comments

• nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Plantwiz wrote: »
    icon_cry.gif

already suggested this (see 1st reply to this thread)...sniff...sniff...few read my posts icon_sad.gif

;)

eMeS pointed out that dynamik wouldn't survice it though...far too frail :)

Trust me to come out with a good'n when someone pips me to it! :D
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    dynamik wrote: »
    As far as the pranks go, I think the negative number was my favorite so far. Nothing like working back to 0 from -10,000 icon_lol.gif

It would be interesting to watch you grow from the negative to the positive.

Certainly, someone has the scripting powers to create a script that would subtract (1) from your total with each new post you submit...but it only impacts your total.

icon_twisted.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    We should spread the word to the universe proclaiming dynamik's frequent appearances on this message board. First stop: his boss. I'm sure he's thrilled at all the time dynamik spends here!
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    binarysoul wrote: »
    What about sending him 10,000 spam email? :)
    How about 10,000 cans of spam?

Mmmm, the mystery meat. SPAM > Home
  • msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You know... I was doing some measuring just a minute ago and I came up with a brilliant idea.

How about at post 9999, we code dynamiks post count to increment one ten-thousandth at a time so he has a whole 10,000 more posts before reaching 10,000?
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Yeah, but if you subtract his posts that include the phrase "that's what she said" then Dynamik post count is probably only around 300. icon_lol.gif
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)