Options

Discounted MS Exams

RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■

Comments

• Options
    sidsanderssidsanders Member Posts: 217 ■■■□□□□□□□
    nice... ive sent this to a few folks so thanks.
    GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Sweet! I'm prepping for 237 and 238 which are 25% off... Thanks!

I like their disclaimer:

"Microsoft does not guarantee that candidates that take exams will pass."
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    Im scheduling 647 in a couple weeks pending my 643 pass so this will save me a cool 30 bucks, thanks!
  • Options
    EmpoweredBizTechEmpoweredBizTech Member Posts: 110
    Hey great post thanks for the heads up. I will use this to round out the last couple of exams I need to finally get my MCSE
  • Options
    blargoe wrote: »
    Sweet! I'm prepping for 237 and 238 which are 25% off... Thanks!

I like their disclaimer:

Yes, not even the **** sites can claim that... There are, after all, some people who cannot even memorize answers.
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    20% off 298-299! $100 exams FTW :)
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    JaggedJagged Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm not in a position to try now, but someone needs to report if the vouchers work with Academic exams. I don't see anything on the page excluding them and the exams are listed by only the core numbers which implies that they will work for all versions.
    Microsoft: MCSE 4, MCSE 2003 +Security, MSCA 2003 Messaging, MCITP:SA -- Cisco: CCNA
    Novell: CNE 3-6, CLA, CLP, CLE -- Nortel: NCDS, NCSS -- CompTIA: Project+, Server+, Linux+, Security+

Courses Completed at WGU:
    EWB2, BBC1, LAE1, WFV1, SSC1, CLC1, WDV1, MGC1, ORC1, INC1, IWC1
    Courses Required BS - IT: NETW:
    LAT1, LUT1, INT1, SST1, LET1, IWT1, BOV1, TWA1, CPW2
    Classes Transferred:
    BAC1, TEV1, TTV1, QLC1, QMC1, QLT1, TSV1, TPV1, TNV1, BRV1, ABV1, AHV1, AIV1, AJV1
  • Options
    leefdaddyleefdaddy Member Posts: 405
    Nice, I'll have to check these out... Nice pointer!
    Dustin Leefers
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,034 Admin
    blargoe wrote: »
    Some TE members need to put this in their sig. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Thanks for the information I am signing up now.
  • Options
    ManimalManimal Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for highlighting this offer, just cancelled my 70-621 and re booked it saving £22

Thanks again
  • Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    Jagged wrote: »
    I'm not in a position to try now, but someone needs to report if the vouchers work with Academic exams. I don't see anything on the page excluding them and the exams are listed by only the core numbers which implies that they will work for all versions.

from borntolearn.mslearn.net

"The offer cannot be combined with any other discount offers on Microsoft Certification Exams. Academic Exams are not included in this offer."

Got Deals? (2): Careers, Certification… Discounts! | born to learn
  • Options
    Tin_ManTin_Man Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Awesome..

Maybe I'll look into Exchange 2007
    WIP: 70-647 (5%)
  • Options
    JaggedJagged Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hyper-Me wrote: »
    from borntolearn.mslearn.net

"The offer cannot be combined with any other discount offers on Microsoft Certification Exams. Academic Exams are not included in this offer."

Got Deals? (2): Careers, Certification… Discounts! | born to learn

Darn, I was hoping the 3-in-1 72-649 upgrade exam would be $45. That would be tempting price to just try the exam. When I have the budget, I might just try a voucher anyway.
    Microsoft: MCSE 4, MCSE 2003 +Security, MSCA 2003 Messaging, MCITP:SA -- Cisco: CCNA
    Novell: CNE 3-6, CLA, CLP, CLE -- Nortel: NCDS, NCSS -- CompTIA: Project+, Server+, Linux+, Security+

Courses Completed at WGU:
    EWB2, BBC1, LAE1, WFV1, SSC1, CLC1, WDV1, MGC1, ORC1, INC1, IWC1
    Courses Required BS - IT: NETW:
    LAT1, LUT1, INT1, SST1, LET1, IWT1, BOV1, TWA1, CPW2
    Classes Transferred:
    BAC1, TEV1, TTV1, QLC1, QMC1, QLT1, TSV1, TPV1, TNV1, BRV1, ABV1, AHV1, AIV1, AJV1
  • Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I signed up for 70-642 two weeks from now. I was already studying for it but I just wanted to sign up to take advantage of the discount.
  • Options
    PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Got this in email as well, makes me wish I had accelerated my 640 studies so I could attempt the 646 with this discount.. hemmed & hawwed for a bit, as the MCITP SA MS Press books came with 15% off codes as well, but realized that those run out in 2013 and could be passed onto someone else at a later time, someone taking the test when there are no other vouchers to use
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks for the pointer - Planning to Take up 291:spidey & the 620

well See if i go beat the beast out....
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    Jagged wrote: »
    Darn, I was hoping the 3-in-1 72-649 upgrade exam would be $45. That would be tempting price to just try the exam. When I have the budget, I might just try a voucher anyway.

It would be cheaper than test prep software.. One of the CBT Nugget guy actually suggests this. His theory is once you feel ready skip the test prep and just take the exam. You might pass and if you don't, you will be better prepared and informed next time. And you might actually pass.