Taking 802 today

WilliamK99WilliamK99 Member Posts: 278
Wish me luck, at 1500(3pm) today I am scheduled to test for the CCNA. In retrospect, I probably should have broken it down into 2 tests, but it's too late to change my mind now. It is going to be interesting, that's for sure as this is my first non Comptia Certification I have tested for.

Thanks!

Comments

• trackittrackit Member Posts: 224
    WilliamK99 wrote: »
    Wish me luck, at 1500(3pm) today I am scheduled to test for the CCNA. In retrospect, I probably should have broken it down into 2 tests, but it's too late to change my mind now. It is going to be interesting, that's for sure as this is my first non Comptia Certification I have tested for.

Thanks!

good luck!

let us know how the composite test was!
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck!
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • ncsugrad2002ncsugrad2002 Member Posts: 131
    Good luck!

As I used to tell all of my friends in college... "don't f&ck up"

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

It worked apparently since all of them have masters degrees in nuclear engineering now (seriously)
  • Haruna Umar AdogaHaruna Umar Adoga Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck and be sure to let us know how it goes
  • billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Good luck!! Let us know how it goes!!!
  • WilliamK99WilliamK99 Member Posts: 278
    Ouch..... I scored 790 with 825 passing... The painful part is I learned a valuable lesson... Don't skip the friggin tutorial.... I did, and then I had one of those 5 questions in 1 deal, and I answered the first one, and hit next question, giving me a 0 score on the 4 other questions... I have noone to blame for that but myself....

The good news is, I am fairly confident on my ability to pass on a retake, since I scored 100% in 5 separate areas, as well as 2 at sub 50... So I know which 2 I am going to concentrate on for my re-take, which will be in 2 weeks.

Seriously though, if I had a choice, I would do 2 separate tests, the CCNA is a monster by itself, but I am going to relax tonight, drink a few beers in mourning and step right back on the horse tomorrow...
  • wastedtimewastedtime Member Posts: 586 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear you didn't pass it. As you are saying you are close to passing it. Let us know what you get the second time around.
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You now know the areas that you were weaker in. Study those areas really hard and you'll knock the test out of the water the next time. Good luck on your retake.
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Good luck on the next one man. I noticed that they have those type of questions when I was taking my Boson practice test today. I'll have to remember that when I go for my test. I'll make sure to watch the tutorial as well! I hope the next time you blow it away!!!