Practice Questions

thickSkinthickSkin Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi

I would like to know where i can get some good practice questions to solidify what i know or think i know for the CCNA exams. it would be good if these questions came grouped topic by topic so i can do a test after completing each objective.

If you know of any sites or material please let me know?

Comments

• fieldmonkeyfieldmonkey Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 254 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just completed 4 modules on the cisco site.

I think they might be what you are looking for. I found it odd, that I was scoring 78% on each one. Some that I got wrong though made sense. It was the first practice test that I have taken, but I need to take more.

I will probably go with the boson practice exams, however I would like to find some more also.

CCENT scheduled on 9/16
    WIP:
    Husband & Fatherhood Caitlin Grace born 8-26-2010

Future Certs:
    Q1-2011 - INCD2, Microsoft or Linux (decisions, decisions...)
  • thickSkinthickSkin Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Don't you have to be apart of the Cisco Network academy for that?
  • fieldmonkeyfieldmonkey Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 254 ■■■□□□□□□□
    thickSkin wrote: »
    Don't you have to be apart of the Cisco Network academy for that?

I have seen people state that, but I just created an account on cisco.com.

I have taken the academy, finishing back in 2001. However I just created the account a few months back since I was looking into the CCNA again.

I don't recall it asking any questions that would link me to the CNA. I was just trying to access the Cisco Learning Network or something like that at the time. Maybe they felt sorry for me and let me get in? icon_rolleyes.gif

Here is the link I go to after I log in.

https://cisco.hosted.jivesoftware.com/index.jspa?ciscoHome=true
    WIP:
    Husband & Fatherhood Caitlin Grace born 8-26-2010

Future Certs:
    Q1-2011 - INCD2, Microsoft or Linux (decisions, decisions...)
  • thickSkinthickSkin Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, let me know if you come across anymore places.