Why I Floss

eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□

Comments

• kimanydkimanyd Banned Posts: 103
    Ok, you're not the first person to show me that blog recently (which I have to admit has a pretty sweet title), so I decided to check out a few posts. I couldn't care less about celebrities, but I got some pretty good laughs out of what I saw.
  • eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    kimanyd wrote: »
    Ok, you're not the first person to show me that blog recently (which I have to admit has a pretty sweet title), so I decided to check out a few posts. I couldn't care less about celebrities, but I got some pretty good laughs out of what I saw.

I've been reading that one since I think around 2005 or 6. I also couldn't care less about celebrities, but they've always produced really funny writing.

Here are two of my favorite posts:

http://www.wwtdd.com/2007/01/the-golden-globes-were-ugly/

and

http://www.wwtdd.com/2007/09/i-think-im-in-love-10/?cp=2#comments (Look for the comment by Biquini Steve near the end of the page)

And yes, I agree that is one of the best post-Internet gold rush web site names out there...

MS
  • ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    eMeS wrote: »

Obviously the author has never visited Pasco county FL or he would know that Alan Dale Lee blends right in...
    Claymoore wrote: »
    Obviously the author has never visited Pasco county FL or he would know that Alan Dale Lee blends right in...

Sounds a lot like Baton Rouge, LA

or for that matter, Anywhere, LA

MS
  • kimanydkimanyd Banned Posts: 103
    eMeS wrote: »
    Sounds a lot like Baton Rouge, LA

or for that matter, Anywhere, LA

Wow, you left that one wide open for me. I'm really not sure which direction to go with that. Do I talk about how less teeth isn't necessarily a bad thing, or do I go with how my less-than-stellar mid-West looks will make me a king down there?

All I know is that I'm going to be near LSU and minors drink free every Friday and Saturday. Wait...
    kimanyd wrote: »
    All I know is that I'm going to be near LSU and minors drink free every Friday and Saturday. Wait...

If memory serves me correctly, it was only sometime in the mid to late 90's that the drinking age in LA was bumped from 18 to 21...

I would say something about Texas not falling off into the ocean because LA sucks, but that would totally belittle the amount of sucking done by Oklahoma...

MS
  • fleckfleck Banned Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□