Options

Anyone used MY MATH LAB College Algebra program?

Has anyone used the My Math Lab software that many colleges use to assign and grade math homework/tests? Can the material in the program be copied and pasted into a word doc? I want to take it to work and work on it there. I have an excellent tutor! I haven't started the class yet so I can't attempt it.

Comments

• Options
    jjbrogjjbrog Member Posts: 149
    Has anyone used the My Math Lab software that many colleges use to assign and grade math homework/tests? Can the material in the program be copied and pasted into a word doc? I want to take it to work and work on it there. I have an excellent tutor! I haven't started the class yet so I can't attempt it.
    Did you get it with the book or buy it without the book?

I think the flash or whatever they use prevents it to be right click>copy but I think you can get a pdf or some kinda digital version of the book from that site as well, which you may or may not print out. I dont know for sure cause i never done it.

I do know the questions aren't always the same, they go by a pool of very similar questions, like if you keep getting the same one wrong, and you wanna try again, it gives you a different problem. Although some of the internal settings might be changed by your teacher. I need to register for coursecompass myself to help with my math, I suck at math. Subnetting, no problem, algebra? forget it, I'm struggling with damn beginning algebra myself! Sucks they require it for a network admin degree icon_sad.gif Its harder to me than my cisco class!
    Started a forum for networking students, its new and needs people!
    http://netadminstudents.zxq.net/phpBB3/
    HTC students encouraged to join :)
  • Options
    hustlin_moe20hustlin_moe20 Member Posts: 225
    I bought it without the book. I found out from my professor that the software has an ebook in it that I can print. No issue there. Yes I do have a terrible time with math too. I'm an Engineering Technology student at Kansas State or K-State as people call it, but also a Systems Administrator. Either way, I have to take, Algebra, Calculus, Trigonometry, and Statistics. Booooooo.