Options

Last Minute Exam Cram Guide For The Sy0-201?

PanarchyPanarchy Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi

I've been studying for this certification for a while now, and have read the Sybex book, watched a few CBT Nuggets videos, read some Wikipedia articles, followed the 16-day guide, read the ExamForce guide & one other 50 page Prep Guide.

I think I am now ready to sit for the Certification.

Wish me luck!

As I've signed up, paid, and will be sitting the test in 51 hours!

Can someone please recommend a Cram Guide for me to read over; eg, something that's only a few pages?

I know ProProfs has one, which I will study, and I will try to get through the TechExam ones. Also I remember bookmarking a few others at work, Unfortunately I didn't print them out icon_cry.gif

Can you please give me some links to Cram sheets for the test?

Thanks in advance,

Panarchy

Comments

• Options
    sidsanderssidsanders Member Posts: 217 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good luck. dont over study and then start talking yourself out of what you already know.
    GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks!

Also, I did watch the first 5-10 'Nuggets' of the CBT series, I'll watch the last few, as those topics I'm not as confident on.

If there are any other suggestions, please don't hesitate... to post!

Thanks in advance,

Panarchy
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Go through your book and read just the chapter summaries and look at the exam objectives to see if there is anything you need to go over.
  • Options
    Apart from the Chapter Summaries, should I also be reading the Exam Essentials?
  • Options
    Well I will...

**** **** ****! Test is today (4 hours!)

Wish me luck!
  • Options
    kimanydkimanyd Banned Posts: 103
    Take it easy dude; it's just an exam. We can still be friends if it takes you a few attempts to pass.
  • Options
    bgrablinbgrablin Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    kimanyd wrote: »
    Take it easy dude; it's just an exam. We can still be friends if it takes you a few attempts to pass.

Not me. It all comes down to this. As Puff Daddy would say "PASS or Die!"
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton

My Site | Face