Options

murdatapesmurdatapes Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
That's the score I left with earlier today. I said in a reply to another post that GP was kicking my ass, and it did again on the test. I must not be studying hard enough to get all these 700+ but under 800 scores. I'm going to do my own boot camp with the next exam (whatever that is).

test: again know gp, sites, gp, gp. not being funny, but that's what i got. 291 the beast? maybe, but to me this is sure up there as well.

material: Safari-MS 70-294/cbt/measure up/some transcenders/virtual box of a Windows Server 03.

so 299 or 298 next? again im about to do my own boot camp.
Next up
CIW Web Foundations Associatef(Knock out some certs before WGU)
ITIL Intermediate Service Operations

Comments

• Options
    kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    Congrats! 700 beats 699 any day. You passed this puppy, that's what matters.
  • Options
    KoolTrixKoolTrix Banned Posts: 130
    Congrats! 700 is the best score you can get icon_cheers.gificon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    tomkentomken Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That was close dude!!! But a pass is a pass!!!! Great job!!!!

As far as the 298/299 goes, study for the 299, and then take both exams!! They are very similar material wise, just differing formats!!!! Good luck!!!!!
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on passing!! It is a tough exam.
  • Options
    tomken wrote: »
    That was close dude!!! But a pass is a pass!!!! Great job!!!!

As far as the 298/299 goes, study for the 299, and then take both exams!! They are very similar material wise, just differing formats!!!! Good luck!!!!!

Thanks for the replys. I might do that tomken. I just feel like I'm going to be missing out on some 298 stuff for some reason. But seen where taking both at the same time is not uncommon at all. Since I am a month behind on my studies (was trying finish mcse by this month, started back in May 2008 ) i might considered that.
    Next up
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats Murda-Murdaaaaaa! (sorry had to say it...) I will take your advice into studying for round 2
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    snadam wrote: »
    congrats Murda-Murdaaaaaa! (sorry had to say it...) I will take your advice into studying for round 2

lol. It's cool man, I got you.

but yeah try really hard to get rid of the fluff you don't need in the question. I struggled with this. Maybe cause i was very tired cause of working a 12hr shift the night before.

remember try and get rid of the bs in the question
    Next up
  • Options
    randsmountneyrandsmountney Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sweet man, a pass is a pass no matter how you look at it. You did better than me.