Options

Sharepoint

billybob01billybob01 Member Posts: 504
Is anyone using sharepoint? I need some help. I have installed sharepoint v3 and setup publishing rules on isa 2006 to use ssl and i can get as far as the Logon screen, enter my credentials and nothing happens, i mean the screen flickers and the logon screen is still there!! I am now wondering if the sharepoint is setup correctly. Within the AAM section i have mapped the default path to the public path i want external users to use, but i just cant logon. If i logon to the server and browse using my public address i get the FBA screen of which i cannot use to login, but if i use the http://servername/_layouts_create.asp, i am straight into sharepoint. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I used the tutorials at isaserver.org to get this working in my lab. Sorry, I don't remember any details.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Have you created an alternate access map in Central Admin?
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Any update on this?
  • Options
    wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ive just put sharepoint in. Its a rough road, but you learn a lot.

It sounds like security to me. Are you using NTLM or kerberos? Check your delegation methods in com manager.

take a look at event viewer. WHY DOES NOBODY EVER USE IT???
    ~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese