Options

The Enforcer has arrived ! ! !

EnforcerEnforcer Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
you have been warned ;)
Mission statement : To change and deviate from the subject at the earliest opportunity.

Comments

• Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Oh cripes - there goes the neighbourhood icon_rolleyes.gif

all we need now is ruscorp & the comeons icon_wink.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    Sorry mate, thecomeons is already over here.

anyway Mary should be moving in soon, so brace yourself ;)
    Mission statement : To change and deviate from the subject at the earliest opportunity.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin

I hope that's a good thing icon_scratch.gif

Johan
  • Options
    Enforcer wrote:
    Sorry mate, thecomeons is already over here.

...in disguise it think icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    Webmaster wrote:

I hope that's a good thing icon_scratch.gif

Johan

that's not for me to say icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    OK, we'll just wait and see ;)
  • Options
    Ok, touché, but I had to remove your post... no politics please icon_wink.gif

Please move yourself to the cert forums and be useful icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    Welcome aboard comeons to this distinguished group :D
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • Options
    ace123ace123 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    jonhikerjonhiker Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    uh-oh...there goes the neighborhood.... :P
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    i see a lot of familiar faces
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    mrfixitmrfixit Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've even joined this motley crew.... just need Freak and a few others now..... :D
    Keyboard not functioning, press F1 to continue...
  • Options
    ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
    you all came hear
    this is a good form , the layout it good and the structure is good
    i wish though i would not get that (you cannot post, because you posted just a second ago) i know it blocks spammers but it also blocks some info from getting out
  • Options
    ghaoufa wrote:
    i wish though i would not get that (you cannot post, because you posted just a second ago) i know it blocks spammers but it also blocks some info from getting out

icon_confused.gif It's only 60 seconds... I noticed you have a lot of short posts with less then 5 words, I've you would type in complete sentences and use a descriptive Subject you wouldn't run into that message icon_wink.gif A while back we frequently had spammers (usually those that sell bd Qs in PDF, which I do not accept as advertisers) since I increased it from the default 30 to 60 seconds hardly anyone takes the time to spam in over 20 different forums, so I guess the 60 seconds is something we all have to live with :D
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Webmaster wrote:

icon_confused.gif It's only 60 seconds... I noticed you have a lot of short posts with less then 5 words, I've you would type in complete sentences and use a descriptive Subject you wouldn't run into that message icon_wink.gif A while back we frequently had spammers (usually those that sell bd Qs in PDF, which I do not accept as advertisers) since I increased it from the default 30 to 60 seconds hardly anyone takes the time to spam in over 20 different forums, so I guess the 60 seconds is something we all have to live with :D

2 thumbs up for you Webmaster. You seem to be very friendly compared to some other Webmasters from other forums who post once in a blue moon. I think this place is the right place after all. If things continue like this, you'll see that a lot of people will drain down here. I being, of course, one of them icon_lol.gif. People are in dire need of dedicated I.T. professionals who can answer their questions and a caring Webmaster and Moderators to maintain the standard of the forums.

My compliments,
    2lbs.
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    Thanks 2lbs :D I certainly hope things will continue like this, I really like spending my time on TechExams.Net and hopefully one day I will be able to spend all my time on it, make a living, and at the same time hire experienced tech writers/authors to help expand the site's content. Due to my writings here a couple of book publishers have contacted me and it seems that pretty soon I will be a step closer to writing my first book, which is one of the reasons I'm doing this, so things are really starting to work out.
    I read every single post and try to answer as many as possible. But luckely I don't have to answer them all since I'm blessed with the help of a couple of great moderators and people like yourselves :) Being involved in the forums myself allowes me to write better practice exams and TechNotes, and as least as important: keep my own knowledge up to date and I keep learning new things myself every day. I have a lot of ideas and plans for the site (daily TechFacts by email, numerous improvements in the test engine, an offline test engine, our first complete PDF TechNotes will be released soon, practice exams/technotes/forums for many other certs, an online Cisco simulator/lab, an integrated job/resume board and much more... 'all' I need is the PHP skills or someone who has.. icon_wink.gif ) so as you can see I am aiming for a huge future for TechExams.Net.
    If one has any suggestions themselves don't hesitate to post them...
  • Options
    ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
    i told all people in my A+ and net+ including my techer about this site and how this site is the best, this site will get very popular soon, i konw it.
  • Options
    CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    ghaoufa, with you spreading the word on this site like many others, we keep growing and growing with participants everyday
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com