Options

Security+ SY0-201 Voucher

SheckyShecky Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi my friends! :)

Is anyone selling this exam voucher at a discount? I'm planning on taking this exam by the end of the week. Please inform.

Thanks so much! :D

Comments

• Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    I'm not selling vouchers, but I know that Google can be your friend too. Search on "Security+ voucher" (or "network+ voucher" or "A+ voucher") depedning on what you're looking for.

Companies buy them in bulk at a discount from CompTIA and then resell them. It's pretty competitive so there's not much difference in pricing from one company to another but if they have some close to expiring in their hands, you can get real lucky. I paid $179 for a Security+ voucher a while ago, but it looks like they're going for $240 today.

Darril Gibson
    Author: CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead
    www.sy0-201.com

Security+ Tip of day Tweets
    twitter.com/DarrilGibson

Shecky wrote: »
    Hi my friends! :)

Is anyone selling this exam voucher at a discount? I'm planning on taking this exam by the end of the week. Please inform.

Thanks so much! :D
  • Options
    Exactly. The first thing I did was search Google. Found the cheapest for $239.95. The price is still up there though. Was wondering if a third-party person is selling theirs for much cheaper. :D

Thanks for your help though mate. Much appreciated. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    maliamalia Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Search google found the cheapest, and I think you can browse some website to get the cheapest one.
    clear.gif
  • Options
    I've searched Google, literally, about a hundred web pages for the cheapest one. And $239.95 is honestly the cheapest I've seen.

Anyone selling one? I'm taking the exam this Friday! icon_cry.gif
  • Options
    bgrablinbgrablin Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Looks like it is $239.95 for ya. Good luck on the exam. Study Hard.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton

My Site | Face
  • Options
    Oh No! icon_exclaim.gif

I haven't bought the voucher yet because I'm still hoping someone will come in at the last minute to help! icon_sad.gif

Thank You bgrablin! :)