Options

Who would play this game?

WilliamK99WilliamK99 Member Posts: 278
lose/lose

A new game called Lose/Lose, basic enemy shooter.... The catch is, every enemy you kill is based on a file on your computer, and when the enemy is eliminated, so is that file on your computer...

So if anyone has the guts to try this game out, let us know....

Comments

• Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Daft gimmick for a game. Not the first either to have that kind of integration with your real system. There used to be a patch for Doom that spawned monsters which represented running processes in your system. Kill the monster and you terminated that process.
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    WilliamK99 wrote: »
    lose/lose

A new game called Lose/Lose, basic enemy shooter.... The catch is, every enemy you kill is based on a file on your computer, and when the enemy is eliminated, so is that file on your computer...

So if anyone has the guts to try this game out, let us know....

Haha! That's awesome! When I get my copy of Windows 7 for my desktop, I'll play this game while I still have XP installed.
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Can they hook it up to parts of the OS, so that if you kill a bad guy it removes annoying parts of Windows, like Media Player?

Maybe it should integrate with nLite. icon_smile.gif Blow away all the crap that noone uses. Take that HyperTerminal!!!
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Maybe I'm just not getting the practical application of a game such as this...

I think the real question is, who would play it?
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    OS Roulette icon_cool.gif

I might clone an XP VM and give it a shot if I get bored icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    /usr wrote: »
    Maybe I'm just not getting the practical application of a game such as this...
    There isn't one. Publicity, Art or "Random project because I can".
    /usr wrote: »
    I think the real question is, who would play it?
    Cue people who are now going to rage that its deleted some important file that they don't have backups of...
  • Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'd like a game where if I kill enemies it destroys files on the machines of others...

MS