Options

how many questions in the exam?

dysfunktionaldysfunktional Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
i heard that the test can end early do you do the full 100 questions or can it end early?

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    i heard that the test can end early do you do the full 100 questions or can it end early?

You are provided 90 minutes to complete the exam. What you do in that time, is up to you. If you are finished, you may leave.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Plantwiz wrote: »
    You are provided 90 minutes to complete the exam. What you do in that time, is up to you. If you are finished, you may leave.

You mean there's no lab component to the A+? Why did the testing center make me stick around and fix broken desktops after I finished the multiple choice sections? :)
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    bwcarty wrote: »
    You mean there's no lab component to the A+? Why did the testing center make me stick around and fix broken desktops after I finished the multiple choice sections? :)

Maybe they thought you are cute :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
    bwcarty wrote: »
    Figured you were cheap labor?? icon_lol.gif