7-290 scheduled finally!

thatguy85thatguy85 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well after procrastinating for such a long time, I decided to put the gas pedal to the floor and schedule the test for next friday the 9th.

I've been taking practice tests and have found my weakest area is in Managing and Maintaining Physical and Logical Devices (1.0) and a little bit in Managing and Maintaining access to resources (3.0)

Anyone have some good tips and reading materials I can look at to strenghten these areas? If I improve here then I'll almost certainly pass.

Comments

• RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    use the information from your practice tests to help you. Try to do some "mini-labs" based on the scenarios in the practice questions you have gotten wrong. Also, search for articles, etc on the web regarding the issues in your practice test questions.
  • thatguy85thatguy85 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I do have a quick question. I'm trying to figure out the 'proper' way to get the Group Policy management console on my DC. It doesn't appear to be something I can add from add/remove windows components. I've seen the installer file on msft's website and know that I can download and install that, but is that the correct way to do it?

Just wanna make sure I know the proper steps for the test.