Options

Anyone finding the studying for 686 to be repetitive/monotonous?

Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
I am a pretty big deployment geek when it comes to Vista, so most of this feels like repeat information.

The only real things that have even changed are booting from VHD, deprecation of other tools for DISM, new policies for IE8, and a few upgrades for MDT 2010.

Otherwise its basically all the same as Vista. Im blowing through the Microsoft Courseware that was posted because its telling me stuff i've known for 2 years. icon_sad.gif

Comments

• Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Well rub it in, Mr. Smarty-pants!!!
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Well rub it in, Mr. Smarty-pants!!!
    icon_lol.gif

Most of Hyper-Me's posts remind me of the person with the logon name of "JORDUS" (He/she doesnt post anymore and stopped posting about the same time Hyper-Me joined this site). Most of his/her posts used to kick up dust too.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    Essendon wrote: »
    icon_lol.gif

Most of Hyper-Me's posts remind me of the person with the logon name of "JORDUS" (He/she doesnt post anymore and stopped posting about the same time Hyper-Me joined this site). Most of his/her posts used to kick up dust too.

huh?

Im not trying to "kick up dust". I really enjoy deployment its just hard for me to study hard on something ive used so much already, lol.

Not trying to downplay anyone elses efforts. :)
  • Options
    Essendon wrote: »
    icon_lol.gif

All of Hyper-me's posts in the win7 forum have been on-point and informative. Not only does he have asticky for resources for the 686 but he has been answering many of the questions that I have had during my studies. I believe that Hyper is a very valuable member of TE even though he may share the MCD!CK certification with me.

I posted my comment as a joke because I feel Hyper-me and I have a good enough relationship he would know I was kidding.
  • Options
    Duplicate post.. Sorry, can be deleted.