Options

Are there any CCNA discounted test vouchers out there?

ncsugrad2002ncsugrad2002 Member Posts: 131
Soo, as the title states..once upon a time I found some test vouchers that were 10-15% off the regular price of the exam, but I can't seem to find them anymore. Everywhere I can find that sells vouchers throws in a bunch of books and other CCNA stuff that I don't need and the price ends up being as high or higher than the regular exam price.

What's the cheapest way to take the exam? I'm sure at best I'll probably only save $20-30 but still..

Comments

• Options
    L0gicB0mb508L0gicB0mb508 Member Posts: 538
    Discount Test Vouchers for A+ Certification Microsoft Certification from GetCertify4Less

if you watch for vouchers that are nearly expired you can usually get a pretty good deal.
    I bring nothing useful to the table...
  • Options
    Discount Test Vouchers for A+ Certification Microsoft Certification from GetCertify4Less

if you watch for vouchers that are nearly expired you can usually get a pretty good deal.

cool!

CCNA Test Voucher Pearson VUE Early Expiry onsale.gif
    Manufacturer: Cisco
    Our price: 220.00 USD
    View details | Add to cart- Cisco test voucher for Cisco Exam 640-802/460/721/553 of Retail $250 value in USA/Canada Only. Test must be taken by October 21, 2009. [more info]

That's what I was looking for. That gives me 2.5 weeks and saves 15%...not a lot but about what i was expecting.
  • Options
    jmc012jmc012 Member Posts: 134

Why not take ICND1 and 2, they have 2 for the price of one so it will only cost $120. Not a bad deal if your ready to go.
  • Options
    jmc012 wrote: »
    Why not take ICND1 and 2, they have 2 for the price of one so it will only cost $120. Not a bad deal if your ready to go.

those look like they're only good to the 7th of this month.. i can't take anything until next friday because of work/school. otherwise that would work great.. hopefully something like that will be available closer to when i plan to take it
  • Options
    jmc012jmc012 Member Posts: 134
    those look like they're only good to the 7th of this month.. i can't take anything until next friday because of work/school. otherwise that would work great.. hopefully something like that will be available closer to when i plan to take it

Keep an eye out, they had the same deal last month and I bought a couple and gave one away. Good luck on your test !!
  • Options
    miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897

They typically offer these every month. I have used them many times and typically start looking for one when I am close to taking an exam. Then I check the testing center to make sure they the slot I need, then order the certificates and book the test....

On the CCNP exams I paid as little as $89.00 for the $150 vouchers.
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • Options
    miller811 wrote: »
    They typically offer these every month. I have used them many times and typically start looking for one when I am close to taking an exam. Then I check the testing center to make sure they the slot I need, then order the certificates and book the test....

On the CCNP exams I paid as little as $89.00 for the $150 vouchers.

Nice! I'll keep an eye out then.