Options

640-802 This Thursday @ 2:00 PM

Hey guys,

I was schedule to take the 640-802 on November 21st, 2009. But, I went ahead and moved my test date up. I take the test this Thursday @ 2:00 PM. I've done ok in the Boson Exams, and I've been preparing for a good while now and I think I'm ready. Thanks for all you guys support and everything since I have signed up with answering any questions. I'll let you know the outcome. Any recommendations on these days two days leading up to my test?

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif

Check out the Cisco exam tutorial/demo and read the Cisco NDA (links in the CCNA Forum FAQ) -- that way you can either skip over them at the test center to get to the exam faster, or use that time before the exam to jot down notes and an emergency brain freeze subnetting chart on your dry erase marker sheet.

Watch the time management on the exam. If you can't answer a SIM in 10 minutes move on (and hope for partial credit or that it's an ungraded beta question).

Make sure you read the question, all the answers -- and then read the question again. Then make sure you pick the correct answer(s). :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    trackittrackit Member Posts: 224
    wow, another composite exam warrior! :)

good luck!
  • Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Thanks lol. I will post back and let you guys know how it goes.
  • Options
    KPWrightKPWright Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Best of luck!!

I can't give you much in the way of specific advice since I haven't taken any of these exams, so just don't stress out and avoid hangovers.icon_rolleyes.gif I've got a feeling you'll do well.
  • Options
    Definitely no drinking going on here tonight. I'll leave that for celebration if I pass :) The stress part gets pretty bad but I'm just taking it easy and trying to remain calm. This is my first certification test ever, so it kind of makes it a little more stressful for me. I'll let ya know how it all goes tomorrow.
  • Options
    captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
    Did you price out your new i7 Quad yet?

You'll do fine. Just remember to breath.....oh and watch that clock like Mike says!
  • Options
    :) I have priced a few. I have been checking out alienware 2.66 GHZ, 12 GB of ram, 2x 1.8 Gbs radeon video card with SLI. When I say checking out, I mean drooling over it. LOL. Then I priced out just a regular quad with a single 1 gb video card. It's pretty cool because my college gets 7% off and then my company that I work for will actually reimburse me for 20% of the computer purchase price. So, it helps some at least.
  • Options
    makenocentmakenocent Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I take it that you passed. Congrats on your CCNA and enjoy your new PC.

I'm taking the ccna 640-802 tmr morning at 10am. If I pass, I'm picking up Demon's Soul for PS3 and Uncharted 2 next week.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    makenocent wrote: »
    I take it that you passed.
    2pm -- West Virgina -- looks at clock (wonder about TE Server clock)

I'm guessing he's "doing the deed" as I type this. It should be a while still before we get the "official result" -- which I'm expecting to be a pass.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!