ASA 5505 CBTs???

itdaddyitdaddy Senior MemberMember Posts: 2,088 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hey CCSP gurus,
do you all know of any good CBTs to watch on this appliance. I have figured out some stuff but would like a good video on how to this machine.
Does Cisco even have how to videos on this or is this all read read read?
thanks

Comments

  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,314 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • itdaddyitdaddy Senior Member Member Posts: 2,088 ■■■■□□□□□□
    hey thanks a lot and totally cool avatar man ;)
    way cool..icon_cheers.gif
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    That price is steep. I hope I can find something cheaper for the CCSP icon_sad.gif
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,314 ■■■■■■■■□□
    knwminus wrote: »
    That price is steep. I hope I can find something cheaper for the CCSP icon_sad.gif

    You get what you pay for. You can always get a monthly streaming subscription. You might be able to get through more than one series if you hit it hard.
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    You get what you pay for. You can always get a monthly streaming subscription. You might be able to get through more than one series if you hit it hard.

    $200 is still kinda steep. I hope they offer the complete CCSP kit for like 700, I think that might be worth it.
  • aaaa2209aaaa2209 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    itdaddy wrote: »
    Hey CCSP gurus,
    do you all know of any good CBTs to watch on this appliance. I have figured out some stuff but would like a good video on how to this machine.
    Does Cisco even have how to videos on this or is this all read read read?
    thanks

    They have CBT for SNAF and 640-553 ccna-security
Sign In or Register to comment.