Certified Novell ZENworks Administrator beta exam

JaggedJagged Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
Not sure if anyone here can use this. Maybe you know someone who is still looking at the CNE and is up to date on the information.

Very short testing window.
The free beta exam for the Certified Novell® ZENworks® Administrator (Course 3098 and 8004) will be held from Monday, October 12 through Saturday, October 17.

All Novell employees and customers are invited to participate and provide feedback. The test will be a maximum of 140 minutes in length and will have 148 questions. Registration begins on Monday, October 12, 2009, and is limited to 125 participants.

To register for this exam:
Call VUE at 1-800-837-8263 (1-800-Test CNE)
Or visit the VUE Web site at www.vue.com/novell
Request exam number 051-725 and beta exam code "CertZENworksBeta09"

Reminder: Those who pass this exam will receive credit towards certification.

Test title: Certified Novell ZENworks Administrator
Test series ID: 051-725
Test time: 140 minutes
Number of items: 148
Registration begins: 10/12/2009
Date try out starts: 10/12/2009
Date try out ends: 10/17/2009
Microsoft: MCSE 4, MCSE 2003 +Security, MSCA 2003 Messaging, MCITP:SA -- Cisco: CCNA
Novell: CNE 3-6, CLA, CLP, CLE -- Nortel: NCDS, NCSS -- CompTIA: Project+, Server+, Linux+, Security+

Courses Completed at WGU:
EWB2, BBC1, LAE1, WFV1, SSC1, CLC1, WDV1, MGC1, ORC1, INC1, IWC1
Courses Required BS - IT: NETW:
LAT1, LUT1, INT1, SST1, LET1, IWT1, BOV1, TWA1, CPW2
Classes Transferred:
BAC1, TEV1, TTV1, QLC1, QMC1, QLT1, TSV1, TPV1, TNV1, BRV1, ABV1, AHV1, AIV1, AJV1

Comments

• TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Jagged wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone here can use this. Maybe you know someone who is still looking at the CNE and is up to date on the information.

Very short testing window.

I'm a CNE myself in Netware 5 and 6. I would certainly recommend that anyone working a Netware environment have a go at this exam. Have never used Zen myself but everyone I spoke to seems to like it.
  • petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    Turgon wrote: »
    I'm a CNE myself in Netware 5 and 6. I would certainly recommend that anyone working a Netware environment have a go at this exam. Have never used Zen myself but everyone I spoke to seems to like it.

Aren't you a past or former CNE? I thought CNE NetWare 5 and 6 are retired "legacy" tracks. That's why I don't tell anyone I have a CNE 5.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers