Options

70-646

I'm hoping to be able to take the 646 this friday and I was wondering if the exam is difficult.
What are the main areas to focus on for this test?

Comments

• Options
    S0cratesS0crates Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This exam was actually easier than I thought it would be. WSUS, TS and DFS are probably going to be well represented on the exam.

Although this isn't one of the primary objectives, there may be a few questions on SCCM vs System Center Essentials,

The 70-646 training kit was pretty good in terms of applicability to the exam.
  • Options
    texasittexasit Member Posts: 147
    S0crates wrote: »
    This exam was actually easier than I thought it would be. WSUS, TS and DFS are probably going to be well represented on the exam.

Although this isn't one of the primary objectives, there may be a few questions on SCCM vs System Center Essentials,

The 70-646 training kit was pretty good in terms of applicability to the exam.

interesting... ok thanks I will keep that in mind
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    good luck!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    texasittexasit Member Posts: 147
    Well I took the exam on friday and I passed so now I'm a MCITP:SA! three more for the EA.
  • Options
    Jamesm3Jamesm3 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    texasit wrote: »
    Well I took the exam on friday and I passed so now I'm a MCITP:SA! three more for the EA.

I took the exam approx 2 months ago. It was one of the easier exams.
    C|EHv9, Security+, MCITP:SA - MCITP:EA - MCTS - MCSE - MCSA - MCP - MCP+i - Network+ - A+