Options

lab_workbook.

wapaluwapalu Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
the ccna_lab workbook is great.
But any idea about a workbook that has only scenarios and lab questions that u need to solve and then u can refer the answers?

Comments

• Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Are you talking about lab questions or actual questions themselves on the theories and everything?
  • Options
    Are you talking about lab questions or actual questions themselves on the theories and everything?

i'm talking about questions that require one to solve them and then refer to an answer sheet to verify the solutions.(as in questions that will require you to like configure,verify, test,or make changes to given scenarios).I'm using packet tracer. CCNA
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    wapalu wrote: »
    the ccna_lab workbook is great.
    But any idea about a workbook that has only scenarios and lab questions that u need to solve and then u can refer the answers?

Get yourself a book like Routing Vol I or Karl Solie's book. Study an example topology in there and then try to configure it without using the actual configs in the book. Try and make it work. When it doesn't, check the solutions in those books.
  • Options
    tech-airmantech-airman Member Posts: 953
    i'm talking about questions that require one to solve them and then refer to an answer sheet to verify the solutions.(as in questions that will require you to like configure,verify, test,or make changes to given scenarios).I'm using packet tracer. CCNA

wapalu,

Since you're using packet tracer, are you either a student or an alumni of the Cisco Networking Academy?
  • Options
    wapalu,

Since you're using packet tracer, are you either a student or an alumni of the Cisco Networking Academy?

i got the setup from an acedemy graduate. thats what i'm using for my simulations any better idea? what i need is a work exercise book that gives multiple questions and i can oractice answering these questions,then make reference t see if i answered them correctly. thnx
  • Options
    tech-airmantech-airman Member Posts: 953
    i got the setup from an acedemy graduate. thats what i'm using for my simulations any better idea? what i need is a work exercise book that gives multiple questions and i can oractice answering these questions,then make reference t see if i answered them correctly. thnx

wapalu,

Is it possible for you to become a Cisco Networking Academy student?
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□

If you can configure topologies with packet tracer just build out some simple examples from a decent Cisco Press book or from the technology guides on cisco.com
  • Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    I haven't seen any configuration books like that really. I'm sure there may be some out there. I mean the easiest thing to do and what I did to prepare, is just read about that specific configuration, then go into the IOS, and configure it. Set up the topology and the configurations. Such as encapsulation types, frame relay, NAT, Routing Protocols, Static Routes, the best thing to do is just configure your own network. I used packet tracer as well, so it's really easy to do this and even incorporate different "theories' into your one network. Like you can build a bigger network that uses RIPv2, EIGRP, or OSPF, then on the Gateway router, you could configure NAT/PAT to an outside ISP, configure the access lists to make it work. You then could add in anything else you want. It helps you really understand what to do and how to configure these scenarios.