Options

Oops! Bug in Snow Leopard....

mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□

Comments

• Options
    HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    Wonder if Mac fanboys ever notice such things when they try to make Microsoft sound like they're the only ones with mistakes in their code...
    Good luck to all!
  • Options
    Exactly. Just before the windows 7 launch too on which it has been compared.
  • Options
    msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    HeroPsycho wrote: »
    Wonder if Mac fanboys ever notice such things when they try to make Microsoft sound like they're the only ones with mistakes in their code...

Apple didn't design that flaw, Snow Leopard was designed to perfection in California. It was coded in a sweat shop in China where the flaw was introduced so it's clearly not Apples fault :D.
  • Options
    I still can't get Itunes 9 to work properly on my machine. I went looking through forums, and it turns out it's just not on PC's where the issue is going on. One Mac user complaining said, "Apple, stop hiring ex-Microsoft programmers!" icon_rolleyes.gif
    Good luck to all!
  • Options
    I cant stand itunes - i have had an iphone for the last 12 months and still haven't got any music on it. I just don't have time to sit there and go through that ridiculous user interface. I just want to drag/drop like basic mp3 players. much easier! :)

or maybe i'm just totally lazy.
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    iTunes is a horrible program for Windows. It may work fine on Macs but certainly not on Windows.
  • Options
    iTunes is a horrible program for Windows. It may work fine on Macs but certainly not on Windows.

Itunes 9 doesn't apparently work on Macs too well, either. icon_lol.gif
    Good luck to all!