Passed the ICND1!

BigToneBigTone Member Posts: 283
Went in first thing today and scored a 944/1000! Seemed like a lot of little 4 question simlets and labs... The questions in between were nice breathers. They through one knuckleball early in the exam that caught me off guard but patience was the key and I finally figured it out.

Somehow the lowest scored item was my subnetting at like 75% I felt pretty strong with it in the exam... I don't mind doing it though so I'll keep practicing so I can ace my ICND2 in the coming months.

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Good Luck with your ICND2 studies.icon_study.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Firemarshalbill.comFiremarshalbill.com Member Posts: 128
    GOOD JOB, one down always feels good to get one done doesn't it bowing.gif
    Go EVERTON

evertonfc-crest.gif
  • BigToneBigTone Member Posts: 283
    GOOD JOB, one down always feels good to get one done doesn't it bowing.gif

Yep, especially since I've had such a long hiatus from certs since my MCP. Plan is to finish my CCNA then finish my MCSE. In the meantime hopefully find something downtown chicago that deals more with cisco equipment or a level II type job. I know the path I want to take, we'll see where God leads me next.
  • PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Great work! :) I see you're a Christian. I always pray before my exam, and right before the score pops up. :) It helps!

Good luck on your ICND2 studies! :) And good luck finding a job in Chicago! :)
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on such a great score. I've just been reading about how difficult this exam is. Seems to be no simple feat to pass this one.
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations on the pass, and good luck with ICND2! icon_thumright.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Excellent work. I go for my test in at the end of the year. I was thinking of doing two step process.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.
  • BigToneBigTone Member Posts: 283
    Thanks again all. I had an imperial oktoberfest from Avery Brewing Co and a big bowl of ice ccream and now I'm ready to start my ICND2 studies!
  • j_a_s_o_nj_a_s_o_n Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. Studying for this one presently :)