Options

Passed 70-236

I rescheduled this exam today (from last week) to give myslef more time to prepare; I'm glad I did. I was going well for the first 10 or so questions veofer they became very complex. And complex led me to change about 6 answers and review about 1/2 the test.

Nevertheless, I managed to scrape out of there with a 715. I did the worst is by best area in Transcender (configuring Exchange Infrastructure) and this was about 30 %. Luckily I hit 80% on 2 and 905 on another to help me out.

All in all it was a good exam and I'm glad I decided to take it. I've never taken 2003 but I am considering migrating to 2007 since this one seems easier to manage.

I now have no other exam that I am interested in except for the 70-299; so I assume that's where I will end up next.

Comments

• Options
    hdgorehdgore Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Elwoodblues. Congrats on the pass icon_cheers.gif
    I've heard this is a slighty tougher/tricky exam.
    I am planning to take 70-236 exam next month.
    If it is permitted by the forum rules & Microsoft, can you let me know how many questions did u get on the Exchange Management shell and Was there any simulation questions ?? Which resources you used to study Exchange Management shell/Powershell ?? Thanking you.
  • Options
    ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    Congrats!

I thought this was the toughest of the Exchange 2007 series because of all the very specific powershell questions. If you decide to continue on the 2007 track, you'll find 237 to be much easier.
  • Options
    Chivalry1Chivalry1 Member Posts: 569
    Congrats.
    "The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: be satisfied with your opinions and
    content with your knowledge. " Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)