Options

Windows 7 Whopper?

tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
Heart attack in a bun.

Cue the Windows bloated jokes in 3... 2... 1...

Comments

• Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    tiersten wrote: »
    Heart attack in a bun.

Cue the Windows bloated jokes in 3... 2... 1...

WOW! The funniest part about is the location: Japan. I was listening to a radio show the other day talking about how healthy Japanese food is icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    There's a bunch of fast food out in Japan. BK, McD's, etc. The portions are just a helluva lot smaller...
  • Options
    GAngelGAngel Member Posts: 708 ■■■■□□□□□□
    WOW! The funniest part about is the location: Japan. I was listening to a radio show the other day talking about how healthy Japanese food is icon_lol.gif

You want healthy stroll paris at 1am looking for some junk food. You'd have to search half the city for Mc'Donalds and even then all there junk food taste's like fish fillet which is vile icon_mad.gif

The only big people in france are tourists.
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Its only a 1 and 3/4 pounder burger. I'll take two with a super size fries. Hold the salad. Thanks.

I'm not sure what marketing genius at Microsoft decided to collaborate with Burger King to launch this monstrosity though even if it is a marketing gimmick. Operating systems and burgers don't generally mix and even if they did, why would you use the (Windows) 7 burger idea? It is a massive burger and implies it is also a massive OS.
  • Options
    darkerosxxdarkerosxx Banned Posts: 1,343
    dynamik wrote: »
    There's a bunch of fast food out in Japan. BK, McD's, etc. The portions are just a helluva lot smaller...

Ugh, that reminds me of eating McDonald's and Burger King in Ireland. It's the same size as U.S. burgers, but the meat is Irish beef, which I hated. It tasted bland and had a weird texture. It may have had some kind of relationship with us traveling the entire island and not seeing one cow. icon_thumright.gif