Options

Passed

EluderEluder Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well, I finally plunged and wrote my first exam this morning.
Started off rocky; first the server wasn't in sync with the test/client machine, so my appointment wouldn't show up so I didn't start till about 15 mins after my appt was scheduled. Got started, and about 25 mins into it, the d@mn test crashed! icon_eek.gif I was like what the, I thought I'd have to start again, but luckily it kept track of my answers and how much time I had left.

Anyway, after 1 hour and 15 mins, I had completed the test and scored an 889, so it felt pretty good since I had no idea what to expect, being the first time I write any sort of certification exam.

I had some questions I didn't expect on there, like wireless network setup, but since I was familiar with that topic, it wasn't a big deal.

Regarding study material, I used the Que Publishing 70-270 training kit, supplemented with the tech notes from this site, practice exams from Transcender and practice exams from here as well...

Now to move onto 70-290 I suppose. :)

Thanks for all the help you guys provided.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    :) Congratulation on your successful attempt into the certification world. Am scheduled to sit for 70-270 in the next 2 week, i hope to pass aswell. Because it seems the materials on this sites with Sybex study guide will do the magic as been recommended by more than half of those that have cared to mentioned materials used in passing their exams. Once again Hurray!!! :D
    Knowledge is life
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
  • Options
    allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    Well done. :D
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
  • Options
    anisekoaniseko Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    just a question - how many questions & and how long is the exam?

thanks.
  • Options
    EluderEluder Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the encouragement guys. Trust me it felt good; I was very nervous to write this exam and that's why I took so long to get to writing it. icon_confused.gif

aniseko - there were 50 questions and the time given was 140 mins.