Options

Change of Pace

NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
Hey all I figured I post something non-technical for once, just want to say that I got engaged last night....and it was awesome icon_wink.gif

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You have my condolences icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Hey all I figured I post something non-technical for once, just want to say that I got engaged last night....and it was awesome icon_wink.gif

Congratulations.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,565 Mod
    Good news !!!

All the best icon_thumright.gif
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations, today marks 2 months since I proposed to my fiancée!

Well done :)
  • Options
    msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    You have my condolences icon_cheers.gif

Somebody beat me to it.

Way to be looking out for your friends at TE. You could have just given one of us half of all you own and had a lot less headaches :D
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■

Hey! Congrats! :D
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Somebody beat me to it.

Way to be looking out for your friends at TE. You could have just given one of us half of all you own and had a lot less headaches :D

Now, now gentlemen, don't give out the secrets of the married side of life ;)

You're supposed to help 'recruit' not scare away...wait until it's legal before you tell him about 'guy storage'.

(I have a bit I do on 'guy storage'...the short of it is that a little man comes by your home once a week to pickup 96gallons of your 'stuff' and safely deposits it into 'guy storage'....you may never withdraw it, but it's always safe). icon_twisted.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Congrats!!
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • Options
    vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I got engaged last night
    Congratulations!! icon_cool.gif
    dynamik wrote: »
    You have my condolences
    It's not the engagement part that's bad.... or even some of the marriage -- it's the divorce that sucks.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    mikej412 wrote: »
    It's not the engagement part that's bad.... or even some of the marriage -- it's the divorce that sucks.

Agreed!

And if you own a house you're probably going to lose, it can be hard to find an apartment where you won't trash the place (damage the floor) by having this in it: http://i26.tinypic.com/2ist8yd.jpg
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□

Awesome.
  • Options
    NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thanks too all, it was a fun weekend. And I appreciate the humor, I got plenty of it from both sides of the family all week icon_rolleyes.gif lol
  • Options
    PickerPicker Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□