how to tell the clock rate of an interface?

poguypoguy Posts: 91Member ■■□□□□□□□□
how to tell the clock rate of an interface?
Thank you:)

Comments

  • hodgey87hodgey87 Posts: 232Member
    Try a show controllers interface s1/0 i think that shows it :)
  • phoeneousphoeneous Posts: 2,329Member
    hodgey87 wrote: »
    Try a show controllers interface s1/0 i think that shows it :)

    Its sh controllers ser0/0/0. It is also listed in the running-config.

    This is taken from PT 5.0
    Router#sh cont int ser0/0/0
                   ^
    % Invalid input detected at '^' marker.
    	
    Router#sh cont ser0/0/0
    Interface Serial0/0/0
    Hardware is PowerQUICC MPC860
    DCE V.35, clock rate 500000
    
  • hodgey87hodgey87 Posts: 232Member
    Yes you are correct, just shows how long ago i used that command lol
  • poguypoguy Posts: 91Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    how come my output is quite different than yours??

    router1#sh cont ser0
    HD unit 0, idb = 0x1AE828, driver structure at 0x1B4BA0
    buffer size 1524 HD unit 0,V.35 DCE cable
    cpb = 0x7, eda = 0x58DC, cda = 0x58F0
    RX ring with 16 entries at 0x4075800
    00 bd_ptr=0x5800 pak=0x1B5E24 ds=0x4079108 status=80 pak_size=13
    01 bd_ptr=0x5814 pak=0x1B85B8 ds=0x4080384 status=80 pak_size=13

    thank you
  • phoeneousphoeneous Posts: 2,329Member
    poguy wrote: »
    how come my output is quite different than yours??

    router1#sh cont ser0
    HD unit 0, idb = 0x1AE828, driver structure at 0x1B4BA0
    buffer size 1524 HD unit 0,V.35 DCE cable
    cpb = 0x7, eda = 0x58DC, cda = 0x58F0
    RX ring with 16 entries at 0x4075800
    00 bd_ptr=0x5800 pak=0x1B5E24 ds=0x4079108 status=80 pak_size=13
    01 bd_ptr=0x5814 pak=0x1B85B8 ds=0x4080384 status=80 pak_size=13

    thank you

    Probably because my output is from a simulator and not a physical device.

    What model is the router?
  • tierstentiersten Posts: 4,505Member
    I believe the exact output depends on what specific interface it is.
  • AlexMRAlexMR Posts: 275Member
    show run
    Training/Studying for....CCNP (BSCI) and some MS.
  • poguypoguy Posts: 91Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    phoeneous wrote: »
    Probably because my output is from a simulator and not a physical device.

    What model is the router?

    Me too I'm using simulator netsim
Sign In or Register to comment.