Who is pursuing the CCIE in 2010?

13»

Comments

• stuh84stuh84 Member Posts: 503
    Nuul wrote: »
    I'll be at the tail end of '10 or the start of '11.

Possibly the same for me. My only issue at the moment is the cash to get hold of the training materials, due to getting my first mortgage at the tail end of last year, and still recovering a bit.

If I can get a jump up on the career ladder by the year end, then hopefully R&S will happen, otherwise I'll go with the CCIP as a stopgap.
    Work In Progress: CCIE R&S Written

CCIE Progress - Hours reading - 15, hours labbing - 1
  • NuulNuul Member Posts: 158
    stuh84 wrote: »
    My only issue at the moment is the cash to get hold of the training materials

Same here. I have the BLS from IPexpert, but I'd really like to attend about two weeks worth of class including the mach lab.
    stuh84 wrote: »
    If I can get a jump up on the career ladder, then hopefully R&S will happen

Same here again. I'm living on a sub CCNA salary right now, I'm hoping finishing the CCNP will help land a new position where I make enough to afford $5k worth of training.
  • billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    I'll be attempting the written this year. I'm giving myself about six months to prepare. So if I take the entire time to test, I'll be in December taking the written. So, we will see how it goes. icon_thumright.gif Waiting on my V4 Cert Guide to get to the house now and then I'm going to start cracking down.
  • CCIELeagueCCIELeague Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,
    I am going for my CCIE RSv4 lab exam during 1st week of sept.... about 15 days to go!!! icon_study.gif
  • burbankmarcburbankmarc Member Posts: 460
    CCIELeague wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am going for my CCIE RSv4 lab exam during 1st week of sept.... about 15 days to go!!! icon_study.gif

Crunch time! I don't envy you. Good luck, be sure to update us on how you did.
  • TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    CCIELeague wrote: »
    Hi,

That's about now. Let us know how it goes.
  • TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'll be attempting the written this year. I'm giving myself about six months to prepare. So if I take the entire time to test, I'll be in December taking the written. So, we will see how it goes. icon_thumright.gif Waiting on my V4 Cert Guide to get to the house now and then I'm going to start cracking down.

Good luck Bill. Get those reading hours up and increment the counter!