Options

Praise for Windows 7

ally_ukally_uk Member Posts: 1,145 ■■■■□□□□□□
Have just installed Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, Running on a Core 2 Duo E6750 with 4 gig of DDR-2 the install was painless, Driver detection was fantastic no outstanding drivers to find. Bootup up times are great I have tweaked this further and have got a further few extra seconds off the boot time.

The system just seems alot more fluid and responsive then Vista was, I have literally been using it for a few hours and I am highly impressed, I like the subtle changes and the speed and response time is excellent everything just loads straight away. Good Job Microsoft! I shall be running this for a good few years, Now onto the Windows 7 study! Quick question does Windows 7 still use NTFS or did Microsoft go ahead with EFS?

Windows 7 is what Vista should of been in my eyes this is excellent.

I will be checking out the latest version of Ubuntu in the next few days,
( I'm keen on the Open Source side of tech)

Will be interesting to see how Ubuntu runs I may just go ahead and install it in vmware.
Microsoft's strategy to conquer the I.T industry

" Embrace, evolve, extinguish "

Comments

• Options
    Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    Nearly crashed my car into the central reservation other night driving home from work

Radio 1, which is the most popular radio station in the UK, pulls in millions of listeners was doing a story on windows 7 because it was out the next day

They got some guy on who apparently thought he knew what he was talking about to say a little something about windows 7

"windows 7 is just like vista but with a few tweaks, and if you didnt like vista then you wont like windows 7"

I mean WTF!!!!!!!!!!! where did this guy do his research is he the only person on the planet who doesnt like windows 7

Shame on Radio 1 for letting this idiot on the radio