Options

The CCNA EXAM IS SO.......

samritzsamritz Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
hahaahah, gues whos the newest CCNA guy on the block?hahaha, made it today, 902 on 1000. I'm not very impressed with my scores, so i've decided to take that out on the CCNP, i gt to have better scores in the CCNP. i prepared really hard and was shocked at my scores. i was expecting 1000/1000. Well, thanks to all. BUt i got to say the exam was not as hard as i was expecting,i made it with about 25 minutes left.
anyways you guys have been great.
Be gratefull for any advices. CCNP here i come.

Comments

• Options
    phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    samritz wrote: »
    hahaahah, gues whos the newest CCNA guy on the block?hahaha, made it today, 902 on 1000. I'm not very impressed with my scores, so i've decided to take that out on the CCNP, i gt to have better scores in the CCNP. i prepared really hard and was shocked at my scores. i was expecting 1000/1000. Well, thanks to all. BUt i got to say the exam was not as hard as i was expecting,i made it with about 25 minutes left.
    anyways you guys have been great.
    Be gratefull for any advices. CCNP here i come.

Did you take 640-802 or 640-816?
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Anything 900 and above is considered a good score. Great job, what is next?
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • Options
    brocbroc Member Posts: 167
    I was feeling the same after passing my CCNA, I did get a very high score as well and felt that the exam was a lot easier than expected.

However, I went to pass my BSCI a few months after finishing the CCNA expecting the exam to be a bit harder... and I was wrong, they are a LOT harder!!!

I failed the first time by a very small margin but I realised that they were a massive step up from the CCNA. For me the BSCI was the hardest by far but the other 3 are also very challenging compared to the CCNA.

Good luck!
    "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    The CCNA was the most rewarding cert I have earned so far. It was the first and will probably remain that way until next Friday when I (hopefully) pass the SANS GCFW.
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Isn't it interesting just how most exams seem to be not as hard as expected, when you prepare properly? :)icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    ITdude wrote: »
    Isn't it interesting just how most exams seem to be not as hard as expected, when you prepare properly? :)icon_wink.gif

I have to agree with this statement. The exam isn't hard if you prepare well. I'm studying for the BCMSN and as far as I have heard these exams are A LOT more tough than the CCNA exam. Don't get me wrong the CCNA itself is difficult, but it's not difficult if you prepare for the test well. I know many people that do networking all day long that failed the CCNA 1, 2, 3 times. I work with a few of them on a daily basis. But, CCNP exams are definitely A LOT harder. Forget the score, a pass is a pass, accept it and move on, and get prepared for the next exam. If you just squeak by on one of those exams, don't sweat it, you passed, move on.
  • Options
    btowntechbtowntech Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    BS - Information Technology; AAS - Electro-Mechanical Engineering
  • Options
    samritzsamritz Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanx, i'm looking foward to the CCNP,but in this poor IT ignorant country i leave in, no institution offers CCNP, can you belive that.It's CAMEROON.wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways any advice will be helpfull . thanx.
  • Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Study on your own. That's what I did for my CCNA and that's what I'm doing for my CCNP, and I'll do it for my CCIE once I get passed the CCNP.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Your score was fine :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!