Options

passed 802 with a 930

JNekoJNeko Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just wanted to say thanks for all the help.

Probably over studied a bit, but hey, really no such thing as over studying right? So I've no regrets, except for maybe worrying more than I should have.

relax - Due to test nerves, I wasted 10 minutes resolving a network issue in a simulator, when the "problem" was me pinging the incorrect host address. Doh!

know when to move on - Again due to anxiety, I spent much much longer than 2 minutes scrutinizing a few multiple choice questions I was not 100% on, it may have worked to my advantage b/c I took the best educated guess, but with 25 minutes left I had 25 unanswered questions and I started hyperventilating. Luckily, the last 25 were a breeze and I finished with 5 minutes remaining.

finally, if you have the money, think about taking it once just for a test run, I think it will be a good gauge to see what you're up against. If I had of done that, probably could have saved a bit of study time, but it's all good.

Good luck to all!
J
A common type of network bridge, in which the host stations are unaware of their existence in the network.

Comments

• Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    JNeko wrote: »
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the help.

Probably over studied a bit, but hey, really no such thing as over studying right? So I've no regrets, except for maybe worrying more than I should have.

relax - Due to test nerves, I wasted 10 minutes resolving a network issue in a simulator, when the "problem" was me pinging the incorrect host address. Doh!

know when to move on - Again due to anxiety, I spent much much longer than 2 minutes scrutinizing a few multiple choice questions I was not 100% on, it may have worked to my advantage b/c I took the best educated guess, but with 25 minutes left I had 25 unanswered questions and I started hyperventilating. Luckily, the last 25 were a breeze and I finished with 5 minutes remaining.

finally, if you have the money, think about taking it once just for a test run, I think it will be a good gauge to see what you're up against. If I had of done that, probably could have saved a bit of study time, but it's all good.

Good luck to all!
    J

Good job. What is next up for you?
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS... Good Score. What's next for you?
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    JNekoJNeko Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS... Good Score. What's next for you?

Thanks. good question. no plans on other cert testing as of yet. however, i really enjoy networking, so ccnp could not be too far down the line. currently a sys admin with a company, iscsi san, virtualization, systems management, software integration projects and the like, unfortunately its time to move on so i will be putting this cert along with my other qualifications to the market.
    A common type of network bridge, in which the host stations are unaware of their existence in the network.
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats!
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops