Options

Trial download of ACS

SysAdmin4066SysAdmin4066 Member Posts: 443
Looking for the trial download of ACS, Cisco rep sent me to a page that still didnt allow me to download. Also, whats the deal witht he VPN client not being a free download? How stupid is that? It's a simple VPN client.
In Progress: CCIE R&S Written Scheduled July 17th (Tentative)

Next Up: CCIE R&S Lab

Comments

• Options
    CChNCChN Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Looking for the trial download of ACS, Cisco rep sent me to a page that still didnt allow me to download. Also, whats the deal witht he VPN client not being a free download? How stupid is that? It's a simple VPN client.

I've found that the words "Cisco" and "Headache" are tightly coupled :)

ACS is a cool tool, but man, what a horrible interface. Do you have a service contract from work that could help you obtain it?
    RFCs: the other, other, white meat.
  • Options
    I do not, from what I understand that is a trial period for at least the ACS software. I am studying for a certification, I will probably never need to use it again. We as a company use Steel Belted Radius.

• Options
    No one???

• Options
    jason_lundejason_lunde Member Posts: 567
    Dude I looked for the free trial as well, but could not find it. We are fortunate enough to have one at work that I got to set up as a Radius and Tacacs+ server, so I got some "hands on" there. Sorry I couldnt have been of more help.
  • Options
    cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I can not find an officially sanctioned free download of ACS. If you go to
    www.cisco.com/go/acs you may be able to get a copy if you work with sales...