Options

Test Out FREE practice exam!

NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
LabSim Free Practice Exam
See what you know with a FREE practice exam
For a limited time TestOut is offering Free certification practice exams. Taking practice exams is a great way to assess what you know and where you still need to train. During the month of November, take advantage of this opportunity to complete LabSim practice exams for free. If you find yourself still in need of training, we hope you will consider LabSim for your training needs.

Access free LabSim certification practice exams for all LabSim training courses, including:
• MCSE
• MCITP
• MCTS
• CCNP • CCNA
• SSCP
• CISSP
• A+ • Network+
• Security+
• Server+
• Linux+

Instructions for Free LabSim Practice Exams

•The free practice exams will be available to you for 7 days from the time you activate the trial.
•You may take each practice exam one time only.
Tip: Don’t begin an exam unless you have time to complete it! Each exam can only be viewed one time.
•The free certification practice exam opportunity expires November 30, 2009.
•To begin, fill out the form above and click “Submit.” An activation code and instructions will be emailed to you.

Good luck on your exams! If you have any questions, please give us a call at 800-877-4889.
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
American inventor

Comments

• Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    LabSim Free Practice Exam
    See what you know with a FREE practice exam
    For a limited time TestOut is offering Free certification practice exams. Taking practice exams is a great way to assess what you know and where you still need to train. During the month of November, take advantage of this opportunity to complete LabSim practice exams for free. If you find yourself still in need of training, we hope you will consider LabSim for your training needs.

Access free LabSim certification practice exams for all LabSim training courses, including:
    • MCSE
    • MCITP
    • MCTS
    • CCNP • CCNA
    • SSCP
    • CISSP
    • A+ • Network+
    • Security+
    • Server+
    • Linux+

Instructions for Free LabSim Practice Exams

•The free practice exams will be available to you for 7 days from the time you activate the trial.
    •You may take each practice exam one time only.
    Tip: Don’t begin an exam unless you have time to complete it! Each exam can only be viewed one time.
    •The free certification practice exam opportunity expires November 30, 2009.
    •To begin, fill out the form above and click “Submit.” An activation code and instructions will be emailed to you.

Good luck on your exams! If you have any questions, please give us a call at 800-877-4889.

Perfect! Thanks! I am going to use this for my last minute Security+ tests.
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I used this trial for my 284, the exams were definitely harder than the actual exam. I'd recommend them to gauge your preparation.

Their tutorial vidoes arent upto scratch, really. Not in-depth enough and quite a few errors. CBT Nuggets are probably the best (except for the 284 video series). On a lighter note, the Test-Out trainer speaks like a man who hasnt slept for a few days.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    Essendon wrote: »
    I used this trial for my 284, the exams were definitely harder than the actual exam. I'd recommend them to gauge your preparation.

I'm glad you said that... I've been using the TestOut Videos for the 70-270 exam. The questions are a bit harder than anything else I'm using.
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I wish they had a system for the SQL Server 2008 exam. I would actually sign up for a trial of that. Be sure to check eBay for these as well. I got a really good deal on a disc for the SQL Server 2005 exam.
  • Options
    duakejaduakeja Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□