Options

Anyone know of free virtual practice labs for 70-290?

lespaulman74lespaulman74 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know of any free virtual labs for 70-290?

Comments

• Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    My recommendation is to use VirtualBox/VMware to set up your own inhouse lab on your machine and get cracking there. Then you'll be able to dig in and build things up and break it all sorts of way at your leisure.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Yeah, just like undomiel said. Break stuff and then fix it. Come up with your own scenarios. Lab it up, lab it up and lab it up again. Best way to learn, period.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'm not disagreeing with the other posters' points, but I think this is what you're asking for: TechNet Virtual Labs: Windows Server 2003
  • Options
    NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    I'm not disagreeing with the other posters' points, but I think this is what you're asking for: TechNet Virtual Labs: Windows Server 2003

I believe TestOut still has free trials of all their courses, it will give you full access for a week or two. They offer a lot of labs in their Server courses.
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
  • Options
    skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Nobylspoon wrote: »
    I believe TestOut still has free trials of all their courses, it will give you full access for a week or two. They offer a lot of labs in their Server courses.
    Unfortunately, it looks like 290 isn't on the list of courses available via a free trial. The listing of courses available and the request for a free trial (7 days) is here.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • Options
    NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    skrpune wrote: »
    Unfortunately, it looks like 290 isn't on the list of courses available via a free trial. The listing of courses available and the request for a free trial (7 days) is here.

Oh, that sucks :/ sorry to misinform. Thanks Skypune for that link.
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013