Thanks for the post... Paypal virtual card number FTW
    "Jeez louise, I can't wait to get my MCSE and quit this job." - Nick Burns
  • Options
    leefdaddyleefdaddy Member Posts: 405
    just spent $20 on some stuff, thanks!
    Dustin Leefers
  • Options
    EmpoweredBizTechEmpoweredBizTech Member Posts: 110
    Just loaded up with $15 bucks worth which just about everything cisco, a few Microsoft, and a couple security related so far the guides look good thanks for the heads up it's a great value
  • Options
    DoubleDDoubleD Member Posts: 273 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got an email :

Hello,

I processed your Mega Guide order and wanted to follow up with you. We're running promotion right now, Get a complete training package for the exam of your choice for only $99! You could have gotten the LearnSmart Video Training, Lecture Audio Series, Quiz Me Audio Series, Mega-Guide, Printables, Pocket Guide, and Practice exams!.

You can upgrade your order and I can apply the money you've already spent. You get the complete training bundle for any exam, PLUS a full month of Unlimited Access to evaluate and see if you like it, see if it works for you AND pass your exam all together. Extra material never hurts and I know you can definitely use it. If you like the access you get and it works for you, do nothing and you'll be set up on a flexible payment plan. If it ends up not being right for you, simply cancel, no questions asked. Either way we will still honor your upgraded package. The point is, just want you to try it out and see for yourself.

Here's what you get & how it works:

- All LearnSmart Video Training
    - All Practice Exams, Audio, more
    - Every product, vendor and certification

Unlimited Access Online Video Tour
    A+ Certification MCSE Training CCNA CISSP® Training CEH Microsoft eLearning MCITP Computer Training Videos and CBT

Just give me the green light and I can fix your order,
  • Options
    ObdurateObdurate Member Posts: 108
    And somewhere, somebody who owns that number is wondering WTF!

I'm guilty as charged though, at least with e-mail - if there is a bob@aol.com he is NOT happy with me.

Guilty here too...

I have been using junebug@aol.com since early 2000 -- I have no idea whose Email address it is.

~Obdurate~
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    DoubleD wrote: »
    I got an email:

Hello,

I processed your Mega Guide order and wanted to follow up with you. We're running promotion right now, Get a complete training package for the exam of your choice for only $99! You could have gotten the LearnSmart Video Training, Lecture Audio Series, Quiz Me Audio Series, Mega-Guide, Printables, Pocket Guide, and Practice exams!.

You can upgrade your order and I can apply the money you've already spent. You get the complete training bundle for any exam, PLUS a full month of Unlimited Access to evaluate and see if you like it, see if it works for you AND pass your exam all together. Extra material never hurts and I know you can definitely use it. If you like the access you get and it works for you, do nothing and you'll be set up on a flexible payment plan. If it ends up not being right for you, simply cancel, no questions asked. Either way we will still honor your upgraded package. The point is, just want you to try it out and see for yourself.

Here's what you get & how it works:

- All LearnSmart Video Training
    - All Practice Exams, Audio, more
    - Every product, vendor and certification

Unlimited Access Online Video Tour
    A+ Certification MCSE Training CCNA CISSP® Training CEH Microsoft eLearning MCITP Computer Training Videos and CBT

Just give me the green light and I can fix your order,

That doesn't sound too bad.
  • Options
    JBrownJBrown Member Posts: 308
    That doesn't sound too bad.
    The problem is that is not one time $99 as you believe. Those $99 turn magically into $1,612.95 at the end of the invoice.
    Here is the topic at social.technet.microsoft.com very interesting read.

I got stung by Preplogic

the "fun" part starts in the middle of the thread.
  • Options
    ZartanasaurusZartanasaurus Member Posts: 2,008 ■■■■■■■■■□
    JBrown wrote: »
    The problem is that is not one time $99 as you believe. Those $99 turn magically into $1,612.95 at the end of the invoice.
    Here is the topic at social.technet.microsoft.com very interesting read.

I got stung by Preplogic

the "fun" part starts in the middle of the thread.
    I can't speak for anyone else's experiences, but DoubleD's email makes it very clear that this is a 30-day evaluation and you have to cancel to avoid further charges. There's nothing magic about the $1,612.95 price tag.
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
    Mastering VMWare vSphere 5​ 42.8%