Options

Passed by the skin of my teeth!

icon_cheers.gif

Passed with a 700! OMWicon_redface.gif! my lowest score ever, but my boss asked me "you know what they call the student in med school who finishes in last place? Doctor."

I used MSPress, CBT nuggets, and Transcender. I studied for 1 month.

I thought i knew the material very well, so I chalk my score up to prometric blunders.

I arrived 1/2hr early like usual (most times they take me in early). But they had 'registration' problems, my name was on the admin console for my appointment, but I did not show up on the registered computer. The 20 minutes into the exam it crashed with a 'white screen of death' :cryicon_sad.gifright before a sim question). They called support and 45 minutes later was back cookin the exam. 1/2 an hour later, BOOM! It crashed again and waited another 30min to get back inicon_rolleyes.gif. I finished with an hour remaining, but it crashed right after it said passed, and I did not get my score report. The testing center lady called and got me a ticket number and that took another half an hour lol. Then on the way to work I had to call them back to request the report, and they said 24-48 hours….

at least its over for now... On to 298 and MCSE:S!
Working on: Doctor of Information Technology Information Assurance and Security @ Capella

Comments

• Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I didn't think the material was that difficult, but I found the exam itself to be the most difficult of the MCSE series for me.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    novovictus wrote: »

icon_cheers.gif

Passed with a 700! OMWicon_redface.gif! my lowest score ever, but my boss asked me "you know what they call the student in med school who finishes in last place? Doctor."

I used MSPress, CBT nuggets, and Transcender. I studied for 1 month.

I thought i knew the material very well, so I chalk my score up to prometric blunders.

I arrived 1/2hr early like usual (most times they take me in early). But they had 'registration' problems, my name was on the admin console for my appointment, but I did not show up on the registered computer. The 20 minutes into the exam it crashed with a 'white screen of death' :cryicon_sad.gifright before a sim question). They called support and 45 minutes later was back cookin the exam. 1/2 an hour later, BOOM! It crashed again and waited another 30min to get back inicon_rolleyes.gif. I finished with an hour remaining, but it crashed right after it said passed, and I did not get my score report. The testing center lady called and got me a ticket number and that took another half an hour lol. Then on the way to work I had to call them back to request the report, and they said 24-48 hours….

at least its over for now... On to 298 and MCSE:S!

Congrats! I am sure that is exciting.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Nice work, a pass is a pass.