Options

exam writters !! more cheating !!

walid97walid97 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am soooooo shocked.. I just got some information about exam writters.. I mean a guy (owner of some testing centers) offered to sit for an exam with my name and everything for some money.. icon_evil.gif

I couldn't believe it.. first we had these bad ****, now this type of cheating.. God!!! where are we going.. these people are making certs look pathetic !!!

I studied so hard for my certs, and I know I deserve them, but cheaters who pay some extra money and don't study ANYTHING and get certs.. that is unacceptable..

Comments

• Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Wow, did you say anything to anyone?
  • Options
    Well, no I did not.. I don't know where his testing centers are located.. I know nothing about him..
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    That guy should enjoy a massage from a heard of wild elephants.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What's this world coming too? 188.gif
    boese019.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    their are sites out there that offer to take test on your behalf icon_eek.gif i was surprised i was looking for more training options when i ran across it
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ricka182 wrote:
    That guy should enjoy a massage from a heard of wild elephants.

Yes! yes he should!

I mean, I wish I could just absorb knowledge through osmosis, but really how good does it feel when you pass because YOU actually worked for it?

Even on some of the lower-end certs, what good would it do to have it if you have no idea what you're doing?

What a yutz.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    walid97 wrote:
    I am soooooo shocked.. I just got some information about exam writters.. I mean a guy (owner of some testing centers) offered to sit for an exam with my name and everything for some money.. icon_evil.gif

I couldn't believe it.. first we had these bad ****, now this type of cheating.. God!!! where are we going.. these people are making certs look pathetic !!!

I studied so hard for my certs, and I know I deserve them, but cheaters who pay some extra money and don't study ANYTHING and get certs.. that is unacceptable..
    If it is a Pearson VUE testing center, please send me the name and address of the testing center and the name of the person, to webmaster at techexams.net and I will forward it to the security manager at VUE.
  • Options
    Webmaster wrote:
    If it is a Pearson VUE testing center, please send me the name and address of the testing center and the name of the person, to webmaster at techexams.net and I will forward it to the security manager at VUE.

I wish I could, but the guy didn't include any detail, he just mentioned that he owns some VUE and Prometric testing centers... nothing else.
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Maybe he was trying to catch a cheater..... icon_eek.gif
  • Options
    Somehow that made me think of Catherine Zeta Jones.... ah yeah: entrapment ;)
  • Options
    Webmaster wrote:
    Somehow that made me think of Catherine Zeta Jones.... ah yeah: entrapment ;)

I'd love to be entrapped with CZJ....
  • Options
  • Options
    Webmaster wrote:
    two words: cat suit :D

Damn! She good and stuff.