Options

Going for Sec+ this thursday

dorawedorawe Member Posts: 106
OK, can anyone tell me what the traditional sacrifice is to the Cert gods before I take SY0-201 this thursday? Do I have to use a live chicken, or will a four-piece from KFC suffice?

I'm ready to get this one over with so I can take a few weeks off before starting on CISSP.

Comments

• Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    dorawe wrote: »
    OK, can anyone tell me what the traditional sacrifice is to the Cert gods before I take SY0-201 this Thursday? Do I have to use a live chicken, or will a four-piece from KFC suffice?

I'm ready to get this one over with so I can take a few weeks off before starting on CISSP.

I actually prefer six-piece chicken tenders, but then again I am not a Cert god. Good luck with your test, I take mine at 2:00 today.
  • Options
    Good luck to you as well.
  • Options
    dorawe wrote: »
    Good luck to you as well.

I am going to post on my experience after the test. I am thinking about taking on the SSCP later this year. If I am not able to I am hoping that at least EC-Council will allow me to go after the C|EH this year icon_redface.gif
  • Options
    That would be great, I always enjoy reading about everyone's exam experiences, and I think it helps all of us to prepare more for our own exam. I will do the same after my test.
  • Options
    mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Firsty, best of luck to both of you.

Apologies if this has been asked before and i'm sure it has, but what are the requirements to go for the CEH? Can you just have the sec+ or do you need to work in security already?

Thanks
  • Options
    mrmcmint wrote: »
    Firsty, best of luck to both of you.

Apologies if this has been asked before and i'm sure it has, but what are the requirements to go for the CEH? Can you just have the sec+ or do you need to work in security already?

Thanks

From what I hear they have been very generous towards certs and college education. It's suppose to be 2 years of security work.

If I pass the Security+ I am going to send an e-mail to them today.