Options

Linux+ Beta

13»

Comments

• Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    matradley wrote: »
    You never know what is going on. They could be releasing some valid results now as we head towards January. I think that those who have "passed" will probably remain passed. Those who failed might have a redeeming chance. Odds are the results must be near valid now as PearsonVUE does not release results early like Prometric.

I agree, but having some sort of snafu come up would not surprise me either... I've put it on my cert list, but I really want to see it on CompTIA before I say for sure.
  • Options
    sambuca69sambuca69 Member Posts: 262
    This may be a bit off-topic, but does anyone know of any published books that include the updated material yet?
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Amazon.com: linux+ 2009

Many of these are slated for late Dec so they should be out before the test!

Looks like the second one was published last October.
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Amazon.com: linux+ 2009

Many of these are slated for late Dec so they should be out before the test!

Looks like the second one was published last October.

Second publishing already? Or second book to publish for the Linux+ 2009 edition? I think it would be hillarious if it were the second release of the book for an exam that has not been released yet!
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."